Looks like Kohls will have Black Friday Deals ONLINE Starting Monday the 24th

magickallight

Per a press release:

Black Friday Gift Shop: For customers who like to shop with a game plan, starting Saturday, Nov. 22, Kohl’s Black Friday Gift Shop will give customers the chance to preview the top Black Friday deals and create their own shopping list on Kohls.com. Starting Monday, Nov. 24, deals will be live for shopping with quick and easy checkout on Kohls.com only through Friday, Nov. 28 at 3 p.m CT.

and - this looks like fun!

Black Friday Twitter Trivia***: Beginning Monday, Nov. 24 through Black Friday, Kohl’s will give away more than $20,000 in Kohl’s gift cards with the first ever Black Friday Twitter Trivia event. Kohl’s will tweet out trivia questions to followers and those with the correct answer to the current trivia question who use the hashtags #BlackFriday and #KohlsSweeps in their tweet will be entered for a chance to win a $500 Kohl’s gift card. From 6 p.m. CT on Thanksgiving through 2 a.m. CT Black Friday, customers will have more than 30 chances to win. Follow @Kohls on Twitter for details.

• Like 1

I've never been a big Kohl's shopper, but I actually have a list from their ad this year.  My question is, if we shop online, do we still get the $15 Kohls Cash for every $50 spent?

The KC you get back usually ends up getting better spent in store because if you don't spend enough beyond the KC to get free shipping, you and up essentially wasting one of your $15 KCs.

I remember last year people had issues getting the KC they had to call CS and get them to issue it as the orders online were not doing it at the start

I do remember this, as well.  It seemed relatively smooth for those that had to call up to get it, though.  I think if it didn't come within the hour, people were calling.

Last year I bought several items online from Kohls for black Friday.  I had an awful time getting it.  The order got cancelled, they had no idea where the shipment was....it was a nightmare.  Took till almost the 20th to get my full order.

I love KOHLS, but that was a horrible experience.  Just a warning if you are buying Christmas gifts!

• Like 1

The Kohls cash that people, like myself, are earning right now expires 11/26, so I am saving mine to use on 11/24!!!!  LOVE KOHLS :gdclap::bounce_fl

Great minds think alike, because I realized the same thing...

MY question though is, we know that you get the $15 KC even on online orders, but will THAT start on the 24th too, or will that only be for BF?  I LOVE earning KC while spending KC, LOL!!

Great minds think alike, because I realized the same thing...

MY question though is, we know that you get the $15 KC even on online orders, but will THAT start on the 24th too, or will that only be for BF?  I LOVE earning KC while spending KC, LOL!!

The earning started early with the online sale last year, too.

So I see Kohls has "Black Friday Preview Prices" listed on the items.... So does this mean that effective Monday, we can order on those prices? and does the $15 Kohls Cash start monday?

Can't order BF prices until monday and yes you get Kohls cash starting Monday I'm pretty sure.