Best Buy Price Match Policy?

Klownicle

What is Best Buy's policy with price matching? I just purchased the Onyko receiver yesterday and now its going to be on sale on Black Friday. Will they match the price for me, or do I have to return and buy on that day?

Their Holiday Price match policy does say from Nov 3rd to Dec 24th, but not "items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Best Buy or a competitor." is also stated on their Site in another location.

BB does not PM on BF its excluded so you would have to return and rebut

But word of advise always rebut first then return other item

Yeah I was thinking about that.  I do see that the return policy says till Janurary 15th 2015, but everyone in store is telling me 15 days.

Edited by Klownicle

Hey Klown! Good to have you back. I would take it back as soon as possible, unless you have an extended return period as an Elite member.

I am a elite member, but what about the extended holiday return period? With that doesn't it not matter?

I miss the camp out, I'm trying to gather up some friends to do it this year and just buy things for friends as I don't really need anything. I was surprised to see that Onkyo receiver on the ad. So either way I'll take advantage of that somehow. Be it online or in store pickup. I can't recall if bestbuy online does in store pickup during d-day (is when the sale goes live on the ad).

You still in Jax?

Edited by Klownicle

• 2 weeks later...

Returns & Exchange Promise* Elite Plus members enjoy a 45-Day Extended Return & Exchange Promise* Take more time to decide if your purchase is right for you.

FYI, with Best Buy's Elite Status, Early Access is Today.  I was able to Price Adjust in store and save myself $160 without having to rebuy!  So essentially as long as your Elite, you can price match BF prices that show up online before Thanksgiving :)

Actually I have gotten BB to price match many times on BF, the major exception is that the item CANNOT be a Door Buster and must be able to be verified in stock locally. Outside of that I have had them match a TV and a few other things. Sometimes you just have to ask the right person and be extra nice. lol