Best buy early access

heffer569

If I were a betting man I would say that the sale will go live at exactly 1:17AM EST or 12:17AM CST. I say this because that is exactly when their deal of the day and entire website is updated every day. Now some prices may not be instantly evident when you look at them but the proper price will appear in your cart. This should really only be an issue for the first 20 minutes or so, if it is even an issue at all. Happy shopping everyone!

i don't see crap on there, 6 of the deals, that's it.  there is only one thing in particular that i want to buy as a friend wants it, but hell if i am going to stay up all night for these idiots to update their pricing trickle down style.  i don't even know if it will be in the early sale.  

i don't see crap on there, 6 of the deals, that's it.  there is only one thing in particular that i want to buy as a friend wants it, but hell if i am going to stay up all night for these idiots to update their pricing trickle down style.  i don't even know if it will be in the early sale.  

That's because it hasn't started yet.  Go by this, if the item doesn't say "In Store Only" right now.  And your looking for a BF price.  It will start tonight.  But even tho its supposed to start around midnight, Best Buy has always staggered their prices.  Take the gamble and sleep.  Or stay up.  That's the only info you are going to get.

That's because it hasn't started yet.  Go by this, if the item doesn't say "In Store Only" right now.  And your looking for a BF price.  It will start tonight.  But even tho its supposed to start around midnight, Best Buy has always staggered their prices.  Take the gamble and sleep.  Or stay up.  That's the only info you are going to get.

well, at least last year they put a list of things not just 6 (2 pages of stuff i believe) so i knew if i wanted to stay up or not.  they can keep their shit, and i will spend my money somewhere else.

Edited by jmecherul