Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I really don't like BB releasing ads at this time of day. Did it last year too. Really takes the excitement away when everyone is sleeping and won't see it until morning :P

Now to see if Walmart releases theirs shortly after midnight PST...

• Like 1

I am definitely liking this ad. There is some great deals on movies, that Panasonic 50" HDTV is insane at that price and some of what I personally want is on sale too. Not sure if I'll be camped out at BB again this year or not though.

• Like 1

I really don't like BB releasing ads at this time of day. Did it last year too. Really takes the excitement away when everyone is sleeping and won't see it until morning :P

Now to see if Walmart releases theirs shortly after midnight PST...

Ha Ha agreed Brad. I figured when the site went down last night, a major ad was leaked. I stayed up till midnight waiting but i fell asleep only to wake at 5am with excitement.lol

Ha Ha agreed Brad. I figured when the site went down last night, a major ad was leaked. I stayed up till midnight waiting but i fell asleep only to wake at 5am with excitement.lol

It's kinda like Christmas morning as a kid! I get all giddy when a new ad comes out! My husband thinks I'm crazy! This ad was def worth getting giddy over. I hope I can nab what I want online tho because I try to avoid BB on BF due to past experiences of super-rude people.

Overall, I would rate the ad a C+. It has some great deals on most of the items that the mainstream public would want, but misses with the 60hz televisions which cast a giant pall over the rest of the offerings. it is so pervasive that you just shake your head at what could have been if they had included more 120hz models to balance things out.

With that being said, i am absolutely giddy about the movies, TV shows, Go pro camera, flash drive, hard drives...etc, etc, etc.