Answer 3 Questions & Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

1. How much money do you anticipate spending the entire week of Black Friday, online and in stores combined?

I probably will spend $250 - $500.  It depends on if I hid stuff or put things on lay-a-way where I can

2. If you plan on shopping offline on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday, how many different stores do you predict you'll shop at?

We will probably visit about 6 stores, meijers and kmart twice - both Thanksgiving morning and Black Friday :)

3. Do you anticipate shopping online more than last year, less than last year, or about the same as last year?

We don't have credit cards, so I don't do much shopping online at all anymore. Unless its ebay or amazon.  When I had a JCP card, the UPS truck loved my house.

1.  We'll probably spend between $750 and $1,000.

2.  We'll probably hit about 15 different stores over the 2 days and probably order online from about 3 or 4.

3.  I think we'll probably shop online about the same as last year, but it depends on the deals.  I'm a sucker for a good Amazon (or anyone elses for that matter) deal.

Edited by lightguy

1. I plan on spending between 400-600 (electronics & clothing).

2. will Visit Best Buy/Walmart & maybe 5 more shops at the mall so 7 stores in total.

3. This year I'm planning on shopping Online for the 1st time. (amazon.com)

Every year I usually Shop in stores !!!! . This year I'm shopping both online & in stores. A little different than last shopping experiences. Just shopping for One item. So that makes it more than last year because I've never shopped online !!

1. I expect to spend around $400 the week of BF ... maybe a little more

2. I plan to shop in store at 5 - 7 different stores .

3. I will do more online shopping this year as I can not be at the stores at the opening times for some of the must have items on my list this year.

Edited by berry1014

1. How much money do you anticipate spending the entire week of Black Friday, online and in stores combined?

$300-600
2. If you plan on shopping offline on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday, how many different stores do you predict you'll shop at?

Only Friday, Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Toys R Us, AC Moore, Michael's, Mall, Dick's, Sports Authority (10-15)
3. Do you anticipate shopping online more than last year, less than last year, or about the same as last year?

About the same.

Here are the 20 winners:

stacya

giz

cab0ad

bluebearyh

Bobbi0125

ogadoga

stina629

Angelseyes28

gdulaney

tehlilone

ilikefree

computerlady

irisbee

playacet

kayray

shellbell212

tyreejames

lightguy

Pepper_Mint_Tea

cinder

Congrats and look for a PM from me soon.

The final forum t-shirt contest will be posted soon...