Answer 3 Questions & Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

1. Probably around $500.....hopefully less but we will see.

2. 3 or 4 maybe? Walmart, Gordman's, Academy Sports, Dollar General, maybe Target, Aeropostale and American Eagle.  Hmmmm somehow my 3-4 just went to 7 LOL

3. About the same I think but it just depends on how much is available online before I head out shopping.

1. Estimated to be around $1k.  This is a combination of gifts and other things for myself that Ive been holding off on to get a good deal on.

2. So far, my list is about 6 different stores.  May increase as more ads come out  ;) 
3. Same.  I try to get as much done as I can online, but will also still go out to the stores as well.

1. $1500-2k (I shop not only for family but 10-15 kids that my life group adopts each year)
2. 6-8
3. Same or more - last year was the first year that I could potentially not have HAD to go out but still chose to do so (and still snagged a few doorbusters). Family will be in town this year so the girls will all be going out together to do the in-store thing, after I've completed all of my online work. 

1. $400 - $500 How much money do you anticipate spending the entire week of Black Friday, online and in stores combined?

2.  3 - 5 stores If you plan on shopping offline on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday, how many different stores do you predict you'll shop at?

3.  I will shop online just a little more this year but at the same time,I want to get out and enjoy the Black Friday scene.

1. How much money do you anticipate spending the entire week of Black Friday, online and in stores combined? $500
2. If you plan on shopping offline on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday, how many different stores do you predict you'll shop at? 2
3. Do you anticipate shopping online more than last year, less than last year, or about the same as last year? MORE

1. How much money do you anticipate spending the entire week of Black Friday, online and in stores combined? $400
2. If you plan on shopping offline on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday, how many different stores do you predict you'll shop at? 5
3. Do you anticipate shopping online more than last year, less than last year, or about the same as last year?about the same

1. Plan on spending around $250, and helping my parents (the grandparents to my two boys) spend quite a bit more :)

2. I will typically hit 5 or 6 big box stores, plus the mall.  Not to buy things at all of them, just to watch people going crazy.

3. I will probably shop about the same amount online.  Typically do a quick check of what's available Wednesday night/Thursday morning, and if I can get what I want online great!

Thanks for the gottadeal black friday site!  I have enjoyed coming on here around this time of year for years.  Always super informative and great fun.

1. My goal is to spend $300.  I would add another $200 to it depending on the Macy's and Old Navy ad.

Old Navy, Macy's, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Bath and Body Works, Nike Factory Store, and Five Below.  So, that makes 8 :cheesy:

I will shop online this year more, because with the way the store openings are structured and me refusing to forego Thanksgiving with my family. I also think with my success in buying Jordan's and Nikes on release date, I've perfected my web ordering skills :fedora:

Edited by playacet

1) After adding in shopping for two birthdays perhaps $600

2)  I refuse to got out Thanksgiving Day but will make up for it on BF.  We will visit perhaps 10 stores.

3)  Online shopping will most likely be less than last year.  That will be mainly due to the fact that many items on our list are too large/expensive to ship.  Nonetheless, my UPS delivery guy will still be getting a good workout this season!!

1. How much money do you anticipate spending the entire week of Black Friday, online and in stores combined? I will spend approximately $600.  Well, no more that $750...OK, $1,000 or less if you count CyberMonday, too.
2. If you plan on shopping offline on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday, how many different stores do you predict you'll shop at? I will shop off-line.  6 stores Macys, Kohls, Amazon, Target, Walmart, Toys R Us.
3. Do you anticipate shopping online more than last year, less than last year, or about the same as last year? Probably on-line more this year. With free shipping on a lot of the sites, I can stay warm and in my jammies with my laptop on my lap!  Seems more efficient.

Reposting my answers just in case: 

Posted Nov 10, 2014 - 10:44 pm

1. How much money do you anticipate spending the entire week of Black Friday, online and in stores combined?

I plan on finishing up my shopping, so probably about $1000.

2. If you plan on shopping offline on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday, how many different stores do you predict you'll shop at?

Probably 6, hopefully less. 

3. Do you anticipate shopping online more than last year, less than last year, or about the same as last year?

Probably about the same as last year but I would love to be able to do every bit of it online! 

Edited by jendeere, Nov 10, 2014 - 10:44 pm.

Can't win another shirt, but also have to contribute to the statistics for accurate results!

1. $1000  ($200 of that already spent in the past few weeks on Amazon Lightning Deals)

2. It's looking like maybe 8 stores

3. Depending on what's available online, I'd expect to be able to the same as last year; always hoping for more to set foot in less stores.