Hobby Lobby

floridasun5

We just got a few Hobby Lobby's in our area in the past year or so, so I've never seen what they do for BF and I also didn't see any ads posted for previous years in the archive.

Anyone that has had HL's for a while or shop there know what they do for BF?   I'm waiting to buy a large quantity of fabric and crafting supplies but would rather wait to see if they offer something better than only using 1 40% off coupon during regular times.

Thanks;

In my experience, Hobby Lobby doesn't run any special sales on Black Friday. I think their weekly ad includes more 50% off categories than usual, and sometimes they have slightly extended hours Thanksgiving weekend. Other than that, it's business as usual. It's always my last stop of the day to pick up discounted wrapping paper & Christmas decorations.

Thanks for the confirmation all.   Shame that they don't do more for BF when they are the only ones who have some of the things I need for projects I am working on!   I hate their normal coupon policy.  Was hoping they would at least come out with a general coupon that could be used on an entire purchase or more than just 1 per person, so will have to just see what I can do.