Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I think virtually EVERYTHING is online (starting on Tuesday ish), except maybe the TVs and big electronics (since this is not the norm I shop at Kohl's for, I'm not sure). Some things sell out REALLY fast. Other things are readily available. I have a feeling the Beats might not last long' decent price.

Yeah, I plan on being up and ready to go at midnight on Tuesday.Thanks!

Kohl's seems to be trying to get into the electronics game. My parents just bought a printer there a few weeks ago and that's not something that they ever sold before. I've noticed more and more electronic goods popping up in their stores.

I only shop their BF ad online. I went to Kohl's one year on BF and I'll never make that mistake again! I'm usually able to get everything I want online and have it delivered right to my door which is awesome!

Yeah, I plan on being up and ready to go at midnight on Tuesday.Thanks!

You may need to be ready to go at 1am and 2 am, too....  The disadvantage to online BF shopping is that sales don't always go live exactly at the advertised time, whereas the doors at the store will open as advertised.  Sometimes things are catching up a little and there may be delays.  But you've got the right idea :)

• Like 1

I've never shopped at Kohls before. Do they put most of their BF stuff online? I'm specifically looking at the Beats headphones and the $25 boots.

In the ad, it explicitly states what is in-store only.  The beats are not coming up under the "in store only" sections, so in theory, it SHOULD be online.  

I have both a fitbit and the Nike app and I use both on my walks due to likeing how the Nike app talks and the ability to listen to my music, They come in at roughly the same calorie burn,

I really don't care about the calorie burn though - I use Nike solely to keep track of all my runs, and looking at history and times. :(

• Like 1

I think virtually EVERYTHING is online (starting on Tuesday ish), except maybe the TVs and big electronics (since this is not the norm I shop at Kohl's for, I'm not sure).  Some things sell out REALLY fast.  Other things are readily available. I have a feeling the Beats might not last long' decent price.

im hoping so im going to be one the website at midnight that Tuesday just incase the sweaters are on the website and in case my doorbuster pjs sell out lol!

In the ad, it explicitly states what is in-store only.  The beats are not coming up under the "in store only" sections, so in theory, it SHOULD be online.  

I really don't care about the calorie burn though - I use Nike solely to keep track of all my runs, and looking at history and times. :(

yeah that does bug me on the fitbit it lumps all calorie burns together. if you are more interested in history and times i would stick with what you have OR try to get the nike fuel band

im hoping so im going to be one the website at midnight that Tuesday just incase the sweaters are on the website and in case my doorbuster pjs sell out lol!

yeah that does bug me on the fitbit it lumps all calorie burns together. if you are more interested in history and times i would stick with what you have OR try to get the nike fuel band

sadly Nike FuelBand i believe is being discontinued.

I used the Nike+ ipod app for ages, but they've changed it in the iPhone 6, which is disappointing. I run on treadmills a lot, and I don't want to hold my phone while I run inside. Unfortunately I can no longer sync my sensor to my phone, so holding a phone is necessary (or wearing it on an armband, which is uncomfortable.)

I have found that I can go to Kohl's several hours after they open and still get the great deals and avoid the long lines. They do a  nice job in my area of stocking enough of their sale items that they do not run out. I used to go to them early and wait in the enormously long lines but they stock much higher quantities than Target and Walmart so I wait about 3-4 hours after they open and still get everything I want. 

• Like 2

I have found that I can go to Kohl's several hours after they open and still get the great deals and avoid the long lines. They do a  nice job in my area of stocking enough of their sale items that they do not run out. I used to go to them early and wait in the enormously long lines but they stock much higher quantities than Target and Walmart so I wait about 3-4 hours after they open and still get everything I want. 

Our Kohls is the same way. We went at 4:30am last year, no lines at all, the store was soooo quiet, it was crazy! We got everything we wanted. 

Anyone remember if they had an additional savings coupon usable on BF. This would be for NON CC holders. Thanks!

It was at least 15%; might have been 20, but really think it was 15.

EDIT: Confirmed.  I just looked at my order from last year; 15%.

Edited by bribri25

If I orer items online at kohls that have rebates...how do I get the rebate forms and do they accept that type of receipt (printed from email)?

I know others have done the rebate items from ordering online before.  They have the forms online and the email receipt will work.