Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Well I see now what website I will be shopping while I wait for the family to arrive and food to finish cooking Thanksgiving morning. Got a ton of clothes Im going to need to order. Do we know if there will also be a 15, 20, 30% deal going then too? LAst year there was. Only strange thing to me is theres no kids clothes shown.

Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 1

Is it me or are all the ads that have been posted just "blah" to say the least, Kohl's seems to have about 1/3 less than they usually do and no real "blockbuster" sale items. There are a few things I'd like, but no real WOW items....might be a disappointing BF if this trend continues...Brad thanks for all you do...too bad YOU cant create the sales for us...lol

• Like 4

I think some of the deals are pretty good. There are definitely some good toy deals especially when you factor in the $15 for $50 Kohl's cash. The deal for the KitchenAid mixer is pretty good. $199 after $50 rebate plus $45 in Kohl's cash.

There aren't any kids clothes but it's possible that some of the ad is missing or that they will be added on. They have adults and juniors clothes so I can't imagine that they'll leave the kids out.

There's definitely some good deals; I mean it IS Kohl's on Black Friday with $15 back on $50.  However, I feel like this is nowhere as good as they usually are.  I recall the ad was 60-something pages last year (I know, I could go look but I really thought it was over 60) and barely even 40 this year.  I agree with others this is very heavily electronics-driven, which is not what I think of when I think of Kohl's.

Disappointed in this one.  I was hoping to get a mattress topper this year and unless I missed it, they are not on sale.  I think there are a lot more electronics than in past years and fewer deals in bedding/bath. 

If you're looking for a crib Mattress Topper, there's one on Amazon.com Lightning Deal tomorrow at 10:00 am ET.  Here's the link to the product:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L4HJESC/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_6602_b2e91f75?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=08R3GMJJQQ8GAC8DJ2JB&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1965626602

i think they went live tuesday night last year...I remember discussing with a coworker our purchases and I didnt work Turkey Day or BFTuesday 

Tuesday at midnight last year, they went live.  And much better deals.  They have no sheets on sale in the flyer, only bed sets.  And no kids clothes?  This ad is more electronics than I've seen and less clothes.  Pretty disappointed.

• Like 1

I has been a while since I've been inside a Kohl's so I'm surprised to see game consoles listed in their ad but on that note. They got a real nice price on the Xbox One, made even nicer by the Kohl's cash offer; $15 for every $50 you spend. So the Xbox One at $329 would get you $90 in Kohl's cash. Just think what you could do then. I assume if they're selling the consoles they should also have games and accessories as well. That Kohl's cash could really help with getting a second controller or play & charge kits or even a game or two. If they don't carry any of the games or accessories then you could just get whatever.

I won't shop at kohls because their checkout line is terrible. At least an hour in line jus to pay. I got other places to go!!

More and more people are shopping kohls.com and I think the lines are shorter than they used to be.  I remember those days, too.  With opening times on Thursday and so many other stores opening around the same time, I think Kohl's shoppers are getting more staggered and the crowd doesn't just come all at once.

The only item that semi intrigues me is the fitbit at 99.99, 25 MIR, and you get $15 in kohl's cash. I'm not holding my breath for the 15% to work on it.  I need something new to help me track my runs, but unfortunately, it doesn't talk to my Nike app, so I'll have to think about it.

Wow just saw that one sweater I wanted is in store only. Thats not something Kohl's has done before (its something they do sell online because I almost bought one last week). Good thing its my first stop on in store shopping.

The only item that semi intrigues me is the fitbit at 99.99, 25 MIR, and you get $15 in kohl's cash. I'm not holding my breath for the 15% to work on it.  I need something new to help me track my runs, but unfortunately, it doesn't talk to my Nike app, so I'll have to think about it.

I have both a fitbit and the Nike app and I use both on my walks due to likeing how the Nike app talks and the ability to listen to my music, They come in at roughly the same calorie burn,

I've never shopped at Kohls before. Do they put most of their BF stuff online? I'm specifically looking at the Beats headphones and the $25 boots.

I think virtually EVERYTHING is online (starting on Tuesday ish), except maybe the TVs and big electronics (since this is not the norm I shop at Kohl's for, I'm not sure).  Some things sell out REALLY fast.  Other things are readily available. I have a feeling the Beats might not last long' decent price.

• Like 1