Sam's Club Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

wow this ad is actually really good!!!!!!!!!!! I already called my aunt to give her a heads up on that awesome Keurig deal since she is wanting to get one for her daughter for Christmas. Thats the best deal I have ever seen on one for that size and that new plus the sheer amount of kcups you get with it. Usually only QVC offers that many with it and its generally about $30 more. Some of those TV deals make me wish my one in the computer room would blow up so I could replace it with one of them lol!!!

Edited by Tigger97498

wow this ad is actually really good!!!!!!!!!!! I already called my aunt to give her a heads up on that awesome Keurig deal since she is wanting to get one for her daughter for Christmas. Thats the best deal I have ever seen on one for that size and that new plus the sheer amount of kcups you get with it. Usually only QVC offers that many with it and its generally about $30 more. Some of those TV deals make me wish my one in the computer room would blow up so I could replace it with one of them lol!!!

My wife has been a long time Keurig fan.  And since she buys all her Kcups from Green Mountain, they have replaced her brewer twice for free (once, it started making some terrible noise and no coffee would come out and the second time, the water pump stopped working).

I'm a big fan of Keurig customer service.

• Like 1

I'm not a Sam's Club member, but even if I was, I would likely skip this one.  It's funny how some ads everyone loves and some don't, while some everyone hates and some love.  I liked the Kmart ad much better and didn't see a lot in this one, but maybe its just me.

I think there are some good deals here, just none for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if they are still doing the VIP sale the Sunday before Thanksgiving? The last 2 years I've gotten fantastic deals(70" Vizio smart TV for $998 last year).

I found my own answer. It's Saturday morning this year though.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/pagedetails/content.jsp?pageName=vip&pid=EMC_20141119_2&rid=1316793660&lid=603752&oid=116809728

Edited by jmcdon00