Target Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games Sale Starts Next Week

riven3d

Starting November 9th and running through the 15th, Target is offering a Buy Two Get One Free promotion on all video gams for all platforms.

This is a yearly promotion they always do leading into BF best part is you can use your RedCard and get 5% more off on this deal

I had a very hard time getting this deal in store today on Skylanders. Certain traps would not ring up as part of the deal, also there was an adventure pack that did not ring up as part of the deal. Almost 40 minutes later they finally gave up arguing with me and gave me the correct prices. There argument was that the people who program their registers do not make mistakes. Now I remember why I quit shopping there.

Also, beware of using Paypal to pay at Target. If you need to return it they will not refund your money, they will only give you a store credit. Went rounds with them last year over this issue.

I had a very hard time getting this deal in store today on Skylanders. Certain traps would not ring up as part of the deal, also there was an adventure pack that did not ring up as part of the deal. Almost 40 minutes later they finally gave up arguing with me and gave me the correct prices. 

I thought this sale was just for video games, so is it also for accessories?  Can I get the Skylanders figures B2G1?