Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I always go for the laundry detergent too. Plus, a lot of the items that they have with bonus points are things I would normally buy anyway. It's a good way to stock up and get a little extra back. It's a huge plus that I can walk to the store from my house too. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I was wanting the dog bed but it says with card $7.99. I don't have a "card" I guess. So am I out of luck at this price?

Nevermind, I joined the rewards program online so I can get the sale price. Not happy to give out info but did it anyway to save a few bucks.

Edited by yellowjeepster

I was prepared for not good coupon deals since I checked last years and really those deals are like every week n

But I'll get in on the wrapping paper, batteries, toys... Ill be shopping when my store opens on thanksgiving :)

Glad I am not the only one who felt this way. It seemed just like any other week for the most part. BUT I am sure there will be a line awaiting me when i get there and I will get run down by people. Last year a group of couponers came in a huge pack with kids and they were soooo agressive. Like chill, you are going to empty the shelf of hair spray just take a breath!

My store is 24 hours, love going at midnight, usually only maybe 1 other person in there.  :)  Then I have 2 others within 10 minutes of me I'll hit a few times over the weekend if needed.

I am working on my list right now, I'm so behind.  Last year I had a nice organized list by transaction listing exactly what to get in what order to roll the rewards.  I don't see that happening this year!

There's not as much available this year.  I can't believe they expect me to actually PAY for my shampoo this year!!  ;)  (I opened the last bottle of shampoo/conditioner from last year's sale last week!)

I just got back, and it was certainly a smaller haul than usual.

Heads-up, my store had a very difficult time getting the $10GC with $30 iTunes cards to ring up.  They ended up "expensing" the gift card and giving to me, which was nice, but I felt bad.  I would have come back tomorrow, but they were very accommodating.  :)