Can you price match layaway items?

Bree9311

Yes you can. I was told to take the ad with when you go to get your item off of layaway. Now whether you can price match on Black Friday or not I don't know. I have heard successful stories of people putting the items on layaway that is on the Black Friday ads and going on Black Friday to pick the items up and having them price match to the ad. Walmart will also price match themselves if something is on sale that is in your layaway. For example, I had my daughter the Elsa Musical dress on layaway for $34.97. I went to pick it up the other day and mentioned that it was on sale at Walmart for $28.88 and they gave me that price. 

• Like 1

Yes you can. I was told to take the ad with when you go to get your item off of layaway. Now whether you can price match on Black Friday or not I don't know. I have heard successful stories of people putting the items on layaway that is on the Black Friday ads and going on Black Friday to pick the items up and having them price match to the ad. Walmart will also price match themselves if something is on sale that is in your layaway. For example, I had my daughter the Elsa Musical dress on layaway for $34.97. I went to pick it up the other day and mentioned that it was on sale at Walmart for $28.88 and they gave me that price.

Thanks for that. I have a iPad Mini 2 on layaway; hoping it'll be in the BF ad so I could price match it.

Thanks for that. I have a iPad Mini 2 on layaway; hoping it'll be in the BF ad so I could price match it.

Your better off just buying one on BF.They dont go on sale but are always offered with GC.WM wont honor it cause their BF items usually have diff skus on them.Last year WM did a price gurantee on the Ipad mini so i really dont see a prob with you getting one.

• Like 1

I put Beats Solos on layaway in September and the layaway slip I have says if it is on sale when I pick it up they will give me the sale price...I'm hoping they are on sale...

I put Beats Solos on layaway in September and the layaway slip I have says if it is on sale when I pick it up they will give me the sale price...I'm hoping they are on sale during BF...
  • Like 1

Yeah I know Apple never allows their items to go on sale but hopefully WM does offer a GC like last year cause now I wish I had jumped on the offer last year.

WM's one day sale has that same model from last year onsale for $199. Id jump on that quick. My dd has that one and luvs it.GL.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Apple-iPad-mini-16GB-Wi-Fi-Space-Gray-or-White/33093101

oh I just put some toys on layaway last week! So will they do the price matching even if I'm picking the stuff up after BF? or do I need to plan to pick my layaway up on BF?

You would have to pick your toys up during the sale times. Layaway usually closes at some point on Thanksgiving and then opens back up later on BF.