Ulta

nini

I received a catalog in the mail yesterday that goes through 11/30.  Did anyone else get theirs yet?  I don't recall shopping much at Ulta on BF before but wondering if they will come out with something else or if this is it?   A few good things worth a trip later on in the day, but I didn't see anything earth shattering.

• Like 1

I received a catalog in the mail yesterday that goes through 11/30.  Did anyone else get theirs yet?  I don't recall shopping much at Ulta on BF before but wondering if they will come out with something else or if this is it?   A few good things worth a trip later on in the day, but I didn't see anything earth shattering.

DD wants Naked Palette 1 for Xmas. Any chance that is less than $54?

• Like 1

DD wants Naked Palette 1 for Xmas. Any chance that is less than $54?

Yeah they never reduce the price on these. You need a coupon that is valid on prestige brands. That is the only way to get money off on these brands. They do offer those coupons throughout the year and I thought they did one sometime around Christmas. I'm keeping my eye open and I'll post if I find one! Also, make sure you are a member of their rewards program, you earn points you can redeem for money off on any purchase.

• Like 1