Black Friday T-Shirt Status Update Thread

Brad

I checked my tracking numbers from Represent.com again this morning. Still no movement, just showing label has been created/ready for pickup. I called UPS customer service and asked a few questions, like when should I see a scan on these/ when should they be delivered, etc. Not looking good. UPS customer service said that there should be a origin scan (arrival at UPS facility) within 24 hours, of course there isn't one. Second, due to it being shipped UPS Surepost, UPS transfers it to the USPS in your hometown to complete the delivery. She stated that she's seen the post office take up to an additional week to deliver those packages.

Total bummer. Was really looking forward to the hoodie now that I've moved to a colder place for my crazy shopping ventures. I will still be wearing my older GD t-shirts though...under other layers!

I checked my tracking numbers from Represent.com again this morning. Still no movement, just showing label has been created/ready for pickup. I called UPS customer service and asked a few questions, like when should I see a scan on these/ when should they be delivered, etc. Not looking good. UPS customer service said that there should be a origin scan (arrival at UPS facility) within 24 hours, of course there isn't one. Second, due to it being shipped UPS Surepost, UPS transfers it to the USPS in your hometown to complete the delivery. She stated that she's seen the post office take up to an additional week to deliver those packages.

Total bummer. Was really looking forward to the hoodie now that I've moved to a colder place for my crazy shopping ventures. I will still be wearing my older GD t-shirts though...under other layers!

Same here. I placed a big order for a bunch of friends/relatives and no movement from UPS. Never again, Represent.

I'm so excited, I received my shirt and I absolutely love it and all the goodies that came along! Thank you Brad and Stationchief for all the great work you do at GottaDeal.com. It is by far one of my FAVORITE sites and I use it all year long! <3

After I pulled everything out I realized there was one more "prize" for me! I received an Amazon.com code! You guys ROCK! Black Friday HERE I COME!!! :D

Edited by Bobbi0125
  • Like 2

I ordered a shirt from Represent and today is Tuesday the 25th and it still has not arrived. What do we do if the shirt does not arrive in time for BF? They are kinda useless if you can't wear them on BF. I have emailed Represent twice. Does anyone have a phone number for them? 

found this one their FB page

Phone
(323) 456-1000

if anybody wants to call them let others know if you get anywhere

I'm just going to call my credit card company and call it a fraudulent business transaction.

Edited by hack2222

The latest update I got from them 3 hours ago:

"Thanks so much for checking in. We have contacted our printing facility about any orders that don’t seem to have tracking updates and they are looking into it. As soon as we receive a response from them, I will be sure to contact you immediately. So very sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll be in touch soon."

Here's what I'm going to do. This Represent.com company is awful and we're never going to use them again. I'd heard good things about them, but that doesn't help us get our shirts in time.

So if anyone ordered one or more shirts from Represent and doesn't get them by Thanksgiving, send me a PM here on the forum with your shipping tracking number (you can get it from your order status page which you can access from the e-mail they sent when you placed your order).

Once I verify that you, like myself and everyone I bought shirts for, were screwed over by Represent, I'll put you down for a free t-shirt next year. You won't have to win one or buy one. Next year I'll go back to selling them myself. It's more work for me but I guess we can't trust someone else to do it for us.

After 2 emails and a message to them on Facebook, here's the response I received.

Jennifer replied:

Hi Melissa,

I’m so, so sorry for the delay in your shipping. The lack of tracking indicates that it might have gotten lost in transit from our printers. We’ve let them know, though, and are waiting to see if they have the inventory to get replacements overnighted to you. We understand that this is a time sensitive order and are doing everything possible to get your items to you tomorrow!

Best,

Jennifer

I'm offering mine too. Size L...if you live in WI or Northern IL and didn't get your shirt, let me know. If you're in the Milwaukee-ish area, I'd even be willing to meet you somewhere and you could just skip the mail altogether. I can just wear my old one this year! :) Edited by misstaken
  • Like 1

Just got an e-mail:

Hi Brad,

So sorry for the delay. I have an update for you from our printers. They’ve confirmed that they sent your order out on Wednesday, so unfortunately it seems that your package was somehow mishandled between their facility and the post. They’ve just overnighted your package to you with the tracking number . You will receive your package tomorrow.

Unfortunately there will be one Medium heather grey hoodie missing from your order, as they did not have that spare in their inventory. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as you respond, I can of course refund that from your order.

Again, I apologize for any and all inconveniences, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best,
Maria

Anyone else get something similar?

Got my overnighted shipment from Represent about an hour ago.

If your order is still pending, you should contact them again. I'm sure they would let you cancel the order if you'd like if it hasn't shipped, otherwise they could probably overnight it as they've done with a few of our orders after we contacted them multiple times.

Despite their attempts to get us our shirts, we still won't be working with them again and I apologize on behalf of them for those of you who don't have your shirts for tomorrow/Friday.

As I posted above, please PM me if you didn't get your shirt on time and I'll send you a 2015 shirt next year free of charge.

• Like 4

Got my shirts from Represent via postal service today. Thanks Brad for doing this again sorry for the headache they caused. Love our pink gotta deal shirts!

edit: After opening the awesome pink shirts we got 2XL's and not XL's we just made them lounge around the house shirts while we shopped online and wore our other Black Friday shirts from last year to the stores on Friday. Regardless had lots of people ask about Gottadeal.com which is the most important.  

Edited by j2wice
  • Like 1

Wow that's amazing how unorganized they are & a little disappointing how they have you hanging from a tread & a prayer to get your shirts on by the actual shopping day :((. At least we all know now never to do bussiness with them. I never placed an order but I feel for each & every one of you who, had to deal with it all. I would of lost my nerve all the way thinking if I did not get my shirt on time.

Represent shame on you !!!!

Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea