Have you already gotten good deals?

Jen08

Took advantage of JCPenney's 10 of 25 yesterday to get a pair of pants and t-shirt.

Then the free 10 of 10 they were handing out got me three more shirts for a total of .97.

Off to Kohls, 10 off 25 and 10 Kohls cash, got me kids cuddle long johns and a knit dress for me for 14.40.

Let the savings season begin!!

I shopped Bath and Body today...buy 3 get 3 free, used my $10 off $30 coupon plus get a free regular size with any purchase so walked out with a bag full for $33 and another $10 off $30 coupon good through the New Year...used the JCPenney's $10 off $25 to buy the boots my DD wants then went to Kohl's used the $10 off $25 and 20% code to buy purse DDIL wanted...let the savings begin :gd_pineap  :gd_orange  :gd_not_ri

I actually fear that I might have a lot of my shopping done.  I need to get my charts finalized but I have so many presents already with some of the deals that have been online and in stores.  I might not need too much BF shopping.  That sounds sad but I don't want to buy just to buy so maybe stocking stuffers and a few other smaller items on BF.

I couldn't wait until BF to take the chance of getting a snow blower. Ordered one last night at Sears (Friends and Family sale) and am happy with the price.

The final price is all I'm interested in.

If it meets my price point,I buy it whenever (for something like this).

Being that this a yearly deal site, Yes I'm always looking for a good deal, some of the best deals aren't on Black Friday or around the holidays at all.  Its being on the lookout for deals everyday of the year.  Once you know what to expect on black friday, and when you can find a deal other times, Finding the deal isn't the hard part.  It's pacing yourself when its all close to being free or below.  You want to hit a great deal, find one that's a price mistake that goes thru with a major discount.  If you want a great deal, don't come on here expecting them to be found right away.  Do the research yourself on stores and items that you want and you may find the deal before anyone else does, and therefore you'll make sure that you don't miss out.  There's alot that sale out very quickly and by the time someone posts it on a forum its gone.

I think with Today's Daily Deal from Amazon.com its GAME ON.  Why wait till Black Friday, when we can do it now.

Edited by hack2222

Only thing I've managed to score so far is a $50 gas card for $40 from our local grocery store.

Edit: I wish that it would go farther but it's still a deal for me considering the car I have is my dads old v8 jeep. Yes my dad paid more to get a v8 that uses more gas, why because he wanted to drive it up in the mountains and go camping. wanna guess how many times we've been camping since we got the car, none. He got sick a few months later. Oh well I got the car for free, I shouldn't complain.

Edited by Megara211

I like to browse our local Toys R Us Monday mornings. I month or two ago I happened to be walking through when they found a bin of clearance items they forgot to bring out. Everything was 90% off so I ended up with about $1000 worth of toys (and popsicles, oddly enough) for about $100.

I've gotten some great deals at Walmart and Fanatics so far. My family are diehard Seattle Seahawks fans.  I was able to get some Seahawks car mats for less than $20 at Walmart. I also got 2 great pullovers with free shipping for $40 at Fanatics.

I took advantage of the Target video game sale and got 3 new titles from my DS10's list for $80 total, which breaks down to a little over $26 each. Very happy with that. Also got 3 of the Trap Masters for the new Skylanders for $30 total at the same sale. And I got the 3 board games on their lists at Target B2G1 sale. TRU had the $60 microscope my DS10 asked for on sale yesterday for $40, so I grabbed that.  I also got some DS games at TRU for $15 each for DS5. Last week I used my 25% off Target toy coupon and got a Minecraft torch for $12. Those are my good deals so far. 

My mom and I were shopping yesterday and she got that Minecraft Creeper Anatomy toy for $24.99 at TRU.  They also had the Easy Bake Ultimate Oven for $38.99 and the refill packs 2 for $10. 

I was able to get the Samsonite luggage at JCPenney for the JCP Black Friday price online today.  They had it on sale, plus HURY2SAV got me 25% off $100 order (of course the luggage was more than that) to bring the total to 70% off.  That's one big one crossed off the list!  Plus, automatic Free Shipping over $99 so that it gets delivered directly to my in-laws' door without me needing to ship it later!

I couldn't wait until BF to take the chance of getting a snow blower. Ordered one last night at Sears (Friends and Family sale) and am happy with the price.

The final price is all I'm interested in.

If it meets my price point,I buy it whenever (for something like this).

I agree exactly! I did the same thing. Between the F&F sale, plus 5% off with my Sears card, plus a $20 off $200 coupon code, I got my snowblower $7 cheaper than the Sears Hometown was selling it for on Thanksgiving AND I don't have to leave the house on Thanksgiving!

I took advantage of the Best buy 1 day sale bit on the 50" Sharp HDTV 120hz for $399 and surprise, it was waiting for me at my door when I got home today.

It is just as cheap as the only confirmed other 120hz refresh rate which is $398.  No waiting in line, and the same price Best buy is offering for a similar if not same model on BF.

I got what I thought is a great deal on a BJ's membership which I found on this gottadeal site.  8 bucks for a year's membership.  Paid 35, used off5 code and when I went to BJ's with my receipt from Groupon they gave me a 25 giftcard....it is for new member's only though :( 

I ordered the blue hp computer/streambook from walmart earlier this week on their one day sale for 199 (and picked up at the store less than 2 hours after ordering), which is the same price they have it for in their bf add except you also get a 25.00 gift card with it.  I feel like a 25.00 gc is not worth the hassle of trying to pick up a computer on bf at walmart.  I did go through ebates first and will be getting 4.00 cash back with that too.

I picked up some great under armour deals at the the outlet a few weeks ago and at tjmaxx a few months ago for the kids.