Have you already gotten good deals?

Jen08

I had about decided that I wasn't going to start buying anything for Christmas until Black Friday or atleast that week since that is when I get the best of deals, IMO, but ALL of that has changed.  I went ahead and picked up the Go Pro for the DS yesterday at Walmart since their deal was that you got a $25 GC.  I have been looking since this summer for him a Go Pro and could never catch them less than $199 so I jumped on getting the GC.  I also went ahead and bought 2 items on Dicks Sports website for my husband while ago.  I got $30 off since they are doing $10 off for every $50 plus I got $15 credit for the shipping which brought that way down.  I still wish it had been free shipping all together though.  Of course this doesn't even put a small dent in all the gifts I've got to buy but atleast its a start. :gdclap:

I have a couple of younger girls to buy for and didn't know where to start. I went into Meijer and they had most of their jewelry 70% off. The stuff that wasn't on sale was going to have the same sale but start the next day. I cleaned up and got several people off my list. They also had buy 1 pair of shoes/boots, get 1 for a buck. Checked off another person. Farther into the store, the Dickies, Wolverine and Carhart bibs and coats were 20% off.... Another one down!

Jewelry Sale is back through Saturday!

Edited by jgm8

I got my daughter the Snow Glo Elsa Doll for $28.88 through Amazon (I got them to price match Walmart). I got her the Frozen musical Anna and Elsa dresses for $28.88 each as well (originally priced $34.97). I got her the Dodge Ram Ride on truck for $339.00 (originally priced $379). I got my son and daughter the JumpKing Mossy Oak Trampoline for $289.00 (originally priced $329). I also got him the Mater Ride on Toy for $84.97 (originally priced $99). I got him the Little People Discovery Disney set for $44.88 (originally priced $49.99). i got my daughter the Light Up Flutterby Rainbow Fairy for $28.99 (originally priced $39.99). I got my daughter a pair of Roper Cowgirl boots for $43 through Amazon (originally priced $79). I also got her the Frozen 16 inch bicycle for $63 through Toys R Us (originally priced $89.99 or higher). That's all I can think of right now. Hopefully will be able to get a good swingset, television, kitchen set, and tablets on Black Friday! My son is into John Deere and outside play toys (he turns 2 on December 5th) but haven't found any good deals on these yet so had to pay full price.

Edited by jtitus2014
  • Like 1

I got a PS3 wireless controller for $10 shipping and all. I really won't believe it until I see it shipped to my door. That's a scary good deal.

Where??  Is it Sony brand?? 

I bought the Nerf gun that Walmart has on sale and picked up several Minecraft action figures as they were getting kind of hard to find.  I also just bought a lego set on ebay that was sold out in the stores for a decent price. 

Yesterday the Deal of the Day on Amazon was 1/2 off a PlasmaCar so I told my mom and she picked up 2 for my younger boys. Today they have building toys. So I passed along to her the K'nex sets I think my kids would like.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10166504011_gbsl_tit_l-1_7582_45c594c3?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10166504011&ie=UTF8&node=10166504011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I picked up a few things for DD11. So far she is getting the a 24 piece double tipped marker set by prismacolor and one side is like a paint brush I used my 50% off coupon for that plus I used the Michael's card I bought from Raise.com which also saved me money. I am seriously considering getting more gift cards through them. I have bought her a birthstone ring and and instead of a bracelet we got her the leather necklace and a few charms. All jewelry was 60% off and an extra 10% during a Kohl's power hours and we used a 30% off coupon. 

Grandchild are almost all done thanks to Target during the summer. I did buy a train table for one family of grandchildren off of craigslist, but it honestly looks brand new and had lots of trains included.

Most of my family lurks around this sight during this time of year so that's all I can share

On Saturday I'll be ordering DD's gear for taekwondo during our schools' holiday sale (best prices of the year, but still will be a couple hundred). No waiting for Christmas on this, she needs it like 2 months ago!

She also knows this IS her Christmas... that and the fact I signed her up for this. Don't want to count the total cost.

Amazon has the LeapFrog LeapBands on sale for $29.99 right now. That is $10 cheaper than Walmart. They also have the Vtech Kidizoom smart watch for $49.99 which is $10 cheaper than Walmart. Also Amazon and Walmart has the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn chair for $28.49, originally priced at $39.99. Definitely getting my daughter the watch and getting my son the chair.

I am happy with a deal I just got I just bought DD 2 pairs of boots and two infinity scarfs from Payless. I used the code from here and saved 20% even on sale items and I bought an e-card from Raise.com and saved another $18.00. If I went by original prices I would have spent $148.96 and I got it all for $60.00 ( the price I paid for the gift card on Raise. (I tried all the raise coupons on here too but they are all for new customers even if I added more gift cards to get to $75.) Anyway, I was excited and wanted to share!!!

I am looking at the GI Pro also but DD wants either the Hero3+ Black or the Hero4 silver

The Sports Authority BF ad has the Hero 3+ Silver (yes, the compromise between those 2 you're looking for) for $249.  Be the first 80 in line on Thursday or Friday and you get a gift card from $10-$500 to use; so at the very least it's $239.......maybe you'll even get it for free with the right gift card :)

Edited by bribri25

I was able to get some Tommy Bahama shirts and tee shirts for 70% off for DS and hubby. Best deal I think I have ever gotten. They would have only gotten 1 thing each otherwise, but with those prices I was able to get several things for each. Crazy deal! Also, we are part of the Disney Movie Club. We haven't used any of our points that we have earned. I will be using some of the points for a couple of Christmas presents for free. Needing to pick things out asap!

I cleaned up on Lalaloopsy dolls back in August when they were on clearance. Walmart already had their layaway open and I was able to stash some that were normally between $30 and $40 for half price. Both of our big girls asked for their own compound bows this year. We found pink youth bows that were regularly $80 on sale for $50, so we picked up two of those, too.  (For anyone interested, Its the Barnett Tomcat bow. Walmart still has the green ones for $53, but the pink are back up to $70.. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Barnett-Tomcat-Youth-Bow/21684453 )

I just got a pretty good deal from TRU on the Skylanders Trapforce set. DD9 wanted the Dark edition because it comes with the Chaos Trap and Wildfire character. With the buy any Skylanders figure or accessory deal I purchased the case to hold the Traps and got 40% off the Wildfire character. Since it came to $30 I got the Chaos trap for free. I'll wait to pick up the Trapforce Starter Set on BF for $38 or before if walmart has them in the Saturday sales like last year.

Last weekend I picked up the $199 HP laptop for ds's girlfriend. It will be good for what she needs it for. I did get both ds and his gf some clothes on clearance last week at Penneys. And I picked up some random items at the Cabelas bargain cave too.

Ds's "ask" item won't be on sale anywhere. He wants Underarmour rubber hunting boots and the treestand line base layer. Cabelas sometimes has them $10 off so that will be as good as it gets.

Well, I think I have gotten my good deal for the year?

Meijer's had a MPerks coupon for $10 off of Disney Princess Puppy Pumpkin priced 49.99

and then with my coupons from my previous shopping trip, which totaled another $20.00.

I got it for 19.99.

So for anyone that shops at Meijer's, might what to get those deals that have the $$ coupons printed at the register, they say towards your next purchase.

So signing up for Mperks helped out this time and you can also go under rewards to work towards other $$ off savings for your family.

Hope this helps others.

Killer deal on Yankee candles...right now all their small tumblers are $10 each on sale...BUT If you use the promo code NV14 they are buy 2 get 2 free...so essentially 5 bucks a pop. I stocked up on them for friends family and coworkers. Got 20 candles for 100 bucks; super psyched!!!