elf shelf

stevierocks

Elf On The Shelf, we do it with our daughter and my wife does it at work (teacher), it's a magical Elf that comes to your house or work and watches the children, the Elf shows up each morning hiding in a new place, every night the Elf returns back to Santa to let him know how the child or children are behaving. They are NEVER allowed to touch Elf or he/she could lose their magic. There is a story book and a movie out for it also. My daughters Elf (Twinkle) will start showing up soon and reporting back to Santa each night. EVERY morning she loves getting up and trying to find out what new place Twinkle is hiding.

I have one at home and one at school.  I have the Christian one at home that has a lesson each day or Bible verse  to go with it's mischief and at school I have one that hides all over my classroom.  My kids at school swear they can see it moving...LOL! But anyway neither of mine are the official elf on the shelf doll.  They are elves I found at Hobby Lobby. Much cheaper and cuter and bigger.