Bath and Body Works - Deals?

lkonkel

I know Bath and Body usually offers a "gift bag" type of a thing with a min. purchase on BF.  Does anyone remember what there sales are for hand soaps?  I was thinking maybe 6-$25??  I see they have online now 4-$18 and 6-$24?  Wondering if it's just as good of a deal to order now then it is in a few weeks?

I know Bath and Body usually offers a "gift bag" type of a thing with a min. purchase on BF. Does anyone remember what there sales are for hand soaps? I was thinking maybe 6-$25?? I see they have online now 4-$18 and 6-$24? Wondering if it's just as good of a deal to order now then it is in a few weeks?

I find that they run their typical promos, but BF has the advantage of using multiple coupons in one transaction.

I was in there yesterday and they had some good sales, like $3 wallflower refill bulbs. If you have a favorite holiday scent then you might want to gobble some up now, they do tend to run out of scents sometimes when I'm waiting for a sale so then I'm kicking myself for waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

I would advise waiting till the day after Christmas. The day after Christmas they had crazy sales last year with a lot of stuff as low as $2.99. Think it was the start of the semiannual

Funny you mentioned. it was the after Xmas sale which I bought a boat load of supply that I am just about finish my last bottle of lotion. Went to the store, couldnt find any ones I liked and it was messy unsorted. I rather pay the shipping and ship to me so I dont have to dig through all that messiness.