Thanksgiving, What Are You Thankful For?

revecca

We started doing this years ago with my family, we go around the table and each of us say one or more things that we are thankful for. I was wondering if some of you would like to share what you're thankful for this year. I'll start, I'm thankful to God for my health, and for the health of those around me. I'm thankful for all the loving and supportive people God has brought into my life. I'm thankful for the roof over our heads, and the food on our table. I'm am thankful to those who serve our country.... 

• Like 4

I have so much to be thankful for!  I am so thankful that God forgives me for forgetting to be thankful all the time.

I am so thankful for my family. My mama, my sisters. Especially my sons, my daughter (in law) and my grandsons.  And I am so thankful that none of them have ever had to worry where their next meal was coming from or if their needs would be met.

• Like 1

i do this every day for supper.. we go around the table and each kid says a good thing of the day... something they did for someone or someone did for them.. something that made them laugh or smile and something they are thankful for..it is hard when your not use to doing it ... but once it is a regular thing it does get easier... also no one can use something someone else used.. and no helping each other.lol

but as for the question, i am very thankful for the support of my family and friends through some very difficult things the last few years..thankful that these boys love each other and will openly admit it...

• Like 1

I am thankful that God gives me new grace and mercy daily. I'm thankful for my awesome, awesome husband who is truly the GREATEST man in the world. I'm thankful for my 4 wonderful children who love and support one another. I'm thankful for my parents and all my loved ones. . .I could go on and on but I truly thank God because without him All that is good in my life would not exist or be possible.
  • Like 1

I'm thankful that my 12yo son has not had any new strokes since his moyamoya surgery 10/8/13 and that said surgery is providing new blood flow to his brain. He still has some obstacles to get through but he is doing well! I am also thankful that my husband and I both have good jobs. It's been a rough year for us, but we still have lots to be thankful for.... home, family, friends, jobs, great doctors, nurses, and support staff... just to name a few!! Here's to hoping for a better year in 2015!! 

• Like 2

I am thankful that my mother survived a massive stroke a week ago yesterday, and that her recovery seems to be doing extremely well thanks to the doctors who are caring for her. I am also thankful that my sisters, and the rest of our family, are behaving admirably under the circumstances. Our family has been fractured over the last few years, and this set of circumstances have seemed to brought us back together. Happy Holidays everyone, hug and kiss your whole family, they are precious people.

• Like 4

Family and friends, employment, our new house in NC where it barely snows (coming from PA and last year's winter, that's important), and my furbabies.

Welcome to Raleigh, I hope you like it as there are lot of things to do here and in the surrouding areas! True we don't get alot of snow but we do get ice, which can be worse than snow!!

I am thankful for my husband who loves me and works so hard for his family. If I asked him for the moon, he'd try to figure out a way to get it for me. I'm thankful for my 2 sons, Justin, who is pursuing his career as a police officer and Ryan, who, although he has ADD, a processing disorder and social anxiety, tries his best in school. All three of these wonderful guys keep me in stiches every single day with their sense of humor! I'm also thankful for my dad and sisters, our health, our house, our freedom, my friends and new this year, my job. I thank God every single day for every one of these things and more.

• Like 1

I am thankful that we are able to pay our son's fees to send him out of state to college and that he appreciates what we have done for him. We are tight money wise, but I'm ok with that. I never had the support from my parents because they were too busy to be bothered.
  • Like 1