Where will you be shopping this Black Friday?

mcwalker

What area will you be shopping in this Black Friday (or Thanksgiving)?

I replaced the link to the map below after the 17th respondent.

I have created a Google Map, at the link below, where you can place a marker to show where you will be shopping this Black Friday.

- After you click on the link, the map should open in a separate window.

- Zoom close in to the area where you will be shopping.  If its in a large metropolitan area, try to find the shopping area where you will start shopping.

- Click on the "upside down teardrop" in the menu on the map to place a marker, then click on the center of the area where you plan to shop.

- Enter your GottaDeal Forum name in the top box where it says "Point ##".

- If you like, enter some additional information in the box below.

- Your entry should save automatically when you click elsewhere or leave the page.

Here is the link to the map:  https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zUnZpeEjK4QE.kevV7NlX0Y9c

Please don't delete or edit anyone else's points.  

Have fun.  See if any other GottaDeal neighbors will be shopping near you. :)

Edited by mcwalker
  • Like 1

I have replaced the link to the map in the original post above.  Hopefully it will work for you now.  (It may come up a bit differently for me since I am the owner, but I hope that it will work for others now.)  I will know when I see others put their markers on the map.

Here is the updated link to the map:  https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zUnZpeEjK4QE.kevV7NlX0Y9c

Edited by mcwalker

I certainly won't be shopping at Sears.  Their 2014 BF ad is horrible.  The layout starts on the first few pages for appliances.  People are looking for stellar deals on electronics and clothing, not dishwashers.  The entire layout is very bad.