Sears to open at 6pm Thursday, Kmart to open at 6am Thursday

Brad

So, fellow Gottadealers, what do you believe my chances are of getting the Kenmore Elite Washer & Dryer combo for $1399.98 this weekend at the Friends & Family event or do you have any tips to make sure I can buy it on BlackFriday?  We've been looking at this set for a while and this is the best deal that will be available I believe.  Thanks!!

So, fellow Gottadealers, what do you believe my chances are of getting the Kenmore Elite Washer & Dryer combo for $1399.98 this weekend at the Friends & Family event or do you have any tips to make sure I can buy it on BlackFriday?  We've been looking at this set for a while and this is the best deal that will be available I believe.  Thanks!!

You have to get there WHEN THE DOORS OPEN to get that deal. We bought a new washer/dryer 3 years ago and it was a disaster. We tried to get it at the F&F event but they were sold out. We ended up ordering it at Lowes because they had as good a deal but we didn't end up getting it until February. It was rough. If you walk in at 6 and make your purchase first thing, I think you'll be ok. 

Also, I think I heard that the Kenmore Elite line is made by Samsung so I wouldn't worry about the warranty. Even if Sears closed down completely, there will still be a way to service Kenmore products. None of them are actually made by Kenmore.

• Like 1

You have to get there WHEN THE DOORS OPEN to get that deal. We bought a new washer/dryer 3 years ago and it was a disaster. We tried to get it at the F&F event but they were sold out. We ended up ordering it at Lowes because they had as good a deal but we didn't end up getting it until February. It was rough. If you walk in at 6 and make your purchase first thing, I think you'll be ok. 

Also, I think I heard that the Kenmore Elite line is made by Samsung so I wouldn't worry about the warranty. Even if Sears closed down completely, there will still be a way to service Kenmore products. None of them are actually made by Kenmore.

Thank you very much for the info Tara.  My other compounded problem is that I won't be close to my home Sears on BF.  Hopefully, I can make it into the store on time, buy it and have it shipped from the local warehouse.  I'm not too worried about the warranty either.  Thanks again!

• Like 1