50% off 1 toy everyday

julz0420

Used the coupon today and had 2 Our Generation items.  I told the cashier I wanted the coupon applied to the scooter and she told me I could use it more than once so she scanned it 2 times, once for each item and she gave it back to me! I plan on stacking it with the cartwheel offer tomorrow on a doll.  WOOT!   

• Like 1

Just checked the Cartwheel app and it says today's deal is for a Monsters High doll, not Our Generation.

How disappointing. I was so looking forward to this since Saturday is the only day of the week I can get to my Target at opening time. Guess I'll use the Coupon anyway. Can always return/rebuy if Target puts out another deal on OG dolls.

:(

Yep. I think too many people were trying to cheat the system. (Some people were also getting 5-6 of the deals somehow) they completely changed it.

I think our generation will come up at some point. Still have til 12/24 of deals :)

I think so too and hopefully I'll be able to take advantage of it.  But if not, I bought a doll earlier today with the 25% coupon plus my REDcard discount so I'm good either way.  

• Like 1

Has anyone noticed that their Target does not have the daily toy on the shelf, but in the stock room? This happened to me twice at two different locations and two different stores. Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

I looked all over for the Tinkerbell thing the other day and couldn't find it. I wasn't that interested in purchasing so I didn't ask about it but it definitely was not on the shelf. I know my way around Target and I know I didn't overlook it. I did buy the Battroborg arena yesterday and the only place I found it was on an endcap and there were about 4 of them.