50% off 1 toy everyday

julz0420

If you have the cartwheel on your phone (or iPad) you can get 1 toy for 50% off everyday in November

1st- nerf zombie strike (dead)

2nd- disney Planes fire & rescue 4pk 14.99 pay $7.48 (dead)

3rd- Pound Puppies. People are getting small ones (6.99- pay 3.48 or 2.49 w/ 25% off & red card) this deal works on all pound puppies so prices vary. (Dead)

4th- whimsy & wonder tutu and wings 14.99 pay 7.48 (unsure price w/ 25%&red card) (dead)

5th- mega blocks wagon 19.99 pay 9.99 or 7.50 w/ 25% off and red card (price match 19.99 from target online!!)(dead)

6th- Disney Junior Minnie Hold My Hand sale 17.99 pay 8.99 or 6.75 w/ 25% off q)(dead)

7th- pokemon charizard box 19.99 pay 9.99 or 7.49 if they will accept the 25% off q (dead)

8th- monster high sweet screams abbey 18.99 pay 9.49 or 7.12 w/ 25% off q -last day to use 25% q!!(dead)

Forum ate days

12th- Disney flying tinker bell fairy 29.98 pay 14.99

Edit 11/8- target changed the toy completely today. Do not go buy/hold/etc toys off the sneak peek lists. This is why they are doing that. As always, rumor items subject to change!!!

Edit new sneak peek

9th- hot wheels turbo takeover

10th- lil woodeez

Edit got a sneak pic of this weeks toys. (Always subject to be wrong)

3rd- pound puppies

4th- whimsy&wonder

5th- mega blocks p/s truck

6th- Minnie doll

7th- Pokemon charizard box

8th- our generation dolls - rumor it's a doll. 22.00 pay 11 or 8.25 w/ 25% off & red card

*new rumor 11/4*

Target is not happy list leaked. They are possibly changing the list around. People thought today's toy would be a different type of whimsy toy and quite a few are unable to find this in their store. Will keep you all updated as I hear more news.

Ill update each day with the newest deal (prices may vary depending on your location) I won't get every deal so I will sometime have to rely on others who are in cheaper or more expensive areas.

Edited by julz0420
  • Like 1

I'm kind of annoyed at this sale. How many times does Target think I'm going to drive all the way over there for a sale? My Target is about 20 minutes away. Not a crazy distance, but I'm not doing it two days in a row. I wish this sale was available online too.

Me too cause my target is also about 20 miles away. Adding on 1 kid that is home all day and gets car sick and 1 I have to pick up from school do homework, dinner etc. it makes it hard to get the deals. I'm going for the ones I can't live without lol
  • Like 1

I'm kind of annoyed at this sale. How many times does Target think I'm going to drive all the way over there for a sale? My Target is about 20 minutes away. Not a crazy distance, but I'm not doing it two days in a row. I wish this sale was available online too.

I completely agree!!  I'm also over 20 minutes away from a Target. For the amount of money I would be spending in gas going back and forth I just may as well pay full price!  I don't even want to look - I figure if I don't know then I'm not missing out.

• Like 2

Now I'm wicked annoyed.

I went to the Target by my work to get the Mega Bloks Wagon. They were out. Well, their stock system said they have 3 on the shelves, but they didn't. (Side note: It's 2014. We can't get real-time stock updates? We can put a man on the moon for goodness sake.) They looked through some other stores and told me to have Guest Services call one of the stores closer to my home because they're showing stock. I get to Guest Services and they said that store isn't even on the list of stores with stock. They gave me 3 stores that aren't that convenient to me who had the wagon 24 hours ago. Two of them had 4 and one had 6. 

So let me get this straight... Target is offering 50% off in-store on one day only and they only sent 4-6 items to the store? What?

I don't even want to get Cartwheel for the rest of the season. If I can't get the deals, it's not worth it.

• Like 1

Now I'm wicked annoyed.

I went to the Target by my work to get the Mega Bloks Wagon. They were out. Well, their stock system said they have 3 on the shelves, but they didn't. (Side note: It's 2014. We can't get real-time stock updates? We can put a man on the moon for goodness sake.) They looked through some other stores and told me to have Guest Services call one of the stores closer to my home because they're showing stock. I get to Guest Services and they said that store isn't even on the list of stores with stock. They gave me 3 stores that aren't that convenient to me who had the wagon 24 hours ago. Two of them had 4 and one had 6. 

So let me get this straight... Target is offering 50% off in-store on one day only and they only sent 4-6 items to the store? What?

I don't even want to get Cartwheel for the rest of the season. If I can't get the deals, it's not worth it.

There's a chance other people shopping had these in their carts but didn't check out yet. So it'd still show they had some in stock even if the shelf is empty.

This Minnie doll will probably prove hard to find. The masses figured it out and again, bought yesterday to return and rebuy today.

Ask your target if they will substitute a different Minnie if your store is out (especially this morning). I know of 1 person that asked and they allowed it. YMMV

There's a chance other people shopping had these in their carts but didn't check out yet. So it'd still show they had some in stock even if the shelf is empty.

When they were looking at the other stores, they said they could only guarantee that they had 4 at that time yesterday. So they would still show that they had them in stock if someone purchased them at any point in the last 24 hours. Sure I guess it could be a coincidence that everyone was shopping for it on their lunch break, but I think the problem really lies with Target not sending enough stock to their store.

It will only be one or the other. Not both.

It's 1 item on sale for 50% off.

If u have the 25% off q it expires on the 8th so don't forget to use it!!

That's what I thought and that's ok.  I only need one doll so I'll use Cartwheel for that and the coupon for the accessory item. 

And thanks for this thread.  Since seeing the updated list, I have been saving that coupon for this because every other toy I need/want is excluded from the coupon.  Naturally....

Found another leaked list. Looks like it will just be the Our Generation Dolls, not the accessories. ($22 down to $11 down to $8.25 with the coupon.)

Also, I guess Sunday's will be Sunday November 9th: Hot Wheels Turbo Takeover $34.99- projected price. Use 50% off Cartwheel $17.49.