14' Trampoline Deal

momof2boys2009

What do you think the chances are that Walmart will have a similar deal to the $165 14' Trampoline w/ enclosure this year!? I didn't take advantage of it last year (I didn't feel my boys were quite big enough for it yet), and would love something like it this year. 

Edited by momof2boys2009

We got our boys a trampoline a few years ago and paid close to $200 for it.  My suggestion would be for you to do what we did.  I looked online and found that Walmart had the best prices for what we wanted.  Then I noticed that over to the side it said it was shipping from another company.  I looked that company up online and found the exact trampoline on their website for a lot less cheaper than buying from Walmart.  We ordered it from them and saved a lot of money.  If you can get it from WM on BF then I would definitely suggest that but from what I've been told, you need to get there early b/c its always an item that a lot of people of wanting and waiting to get.  I had a friend wait in line for about 2 hours last year to get her kids theirs.