Answer 3 Questions & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

I will have to say walmart will have the best. I only shop there every year for this reason.

I normally only shop on the black friday sales and for the last 7 years in a row I am always first in line. So i guess its thursday for me, friday I get to play with my new toys, lol.

I think walmart will start thursday at 6:00 with seperate start times after that for different things.

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year?

This all depends on items. For electronics I would say Best Buy. For clothing and other household items such as linens I would say JCPenny.

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither?

I refuse to shop on Thanksgiving Day, but I will be with the masses on Black Friday. I find this type of shopping to be exciting especially if there are deals to be had.

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)?

Walmart is always ahead of the game so I would not be surprised if the chain starts the Black Friday shopping from 12:00 am on Thanksgiving Day. The thing is this is supposed to be a Black Friday event, key word here is Friday. :)

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year? I'm always a sucker for the Wal-Mart ad!

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither? Probably both. It's our family tradition.

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)? Probably Thanksgiving Day, maybe 6pm?