Answer 3 Questions & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

1.  As always, I think Walmart will have the best Black Friday ads!  That is where I usually spend the most money.

2.  Last year we began our shopping spree at 4:00p on Thanksgiving day.  We shopped all night and most of Black Friday, returning home around 4:00p on Friday...a 24 hour shopping spree!! We plan on doing the same this year, except we may have to leave a little earlier on Thanksgiving day since some of the stores are opening earlier this year. We are planning to have our Thanksgiving dinner on Wednesday evening, so we can be rested up and ready to shop, shop, shop!

3.I think Walmart will begin their Black Friday on Thanksgiving day at 5pm.

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year?

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither?

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)?

Well 

1. Target

2. Both, but I will not skip our family dinner at 5pm to attend, but would before or after.

3. I think Thanksgiving Day around 3pm.

1. I'm guessing Walmart will have the best deals on things I'm looking for this year.

2. I need great deals this year, so even though I think stores should be closed on Thanksgiving to give their employees the time with their families, I'll probably shop Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and the weekend after for deals.

3. I'm guessing Walmart will start their sales at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving night this year.