Answer 3 Questions & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

1. I think Walmart will have the best ad because of the variety of items available.

2. I will be shopping Thanksgiving Morning at Dollar General, head home to cook dinner with my mom and sisters, then we will be headed to Walmart. On Black Friday I either have to open or close at the daycare I work at;  so I can't plan that until I get my schedule!

3. I think Walmart will start their sales on Thanksgiving at 5pm, though I hope they will at least stick to 6pm.

1st post on Gottadeal, I've been around but never signed up before. Yah! :)

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year?  - WALMART

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither? - BOTH DAYS

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)? - 5pm Thanksgiving in store and Midnight online

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year?

A. Walmart

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither?

A. Black Friday

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)?

A. Thursday at 4PM

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year?    Target

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither?  Both

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)? Thursday(Thanksgiving) 6pm