Xbox one deal... Good or no?

Damien9104

We are looking to buy our son an xbox one. 

Walmart listed this deal.... 

Xbox One Holiday Value Console Bundle with Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag & Assassins Creed5: Unity for $349

Is that a good deal?

And do you think this will be the best deal out there?

Thank you :)

Not sure if that will be the best bundle but if your son is an Assassin's Creed fan then it's a pretty decent deal. There will be multiple bundles with various games between now and Christmas. The biggest question should be will the recipient play the game. I also think that is a kinect free bundle so if your DS wanted the kinect you would have to purchase that as well.

I know many say they don't use the kinect that often but I hear DS18 prompting his all the time (Xbox on, Xbox Netflix, etc...)

Edited by tyreejames

My kids are telling me all of their friends have xbox360's and if they were to get an Xbox one they could not talk to them on Xbox live. So they are waiting until more friends get the Xbox one. Also we would have to buy the games they have all over again because they are telling me they wouldn't work on Xbox one. Just a few thoughts to think about.

My kids are telling me all of their friends have xbox360's and if they were to get an Xbox one they could not talk to them on Xbox live. So they are waiting until more friends get the Xbox one. Also we would have to buy the games they have all over again because they are telling me they wouldn't work on Xbox one. Just a few thoughts to think about.

Really?  Can anyone confirm this?  The only reason I was even considering letting my son buy one is because of the possibility that he could still play his 360 games on the xbox one still.  But if you can't, that sux.  His cousin and few friends have the xbox one, but that is not a good enough reason to me to buy a new system and then have to purchase all new games.  Especially when he has a LOT of the skylanders and the games for them.

For sure 360 games do not work on Xbox One. The $379 bundle with the Halo Master plus another game is a good deal, but AC bundle for $329+ 30 gift card is also better. The Halo Master bundle is a .com offer.

Target's AC bundle $329 plus $50 gift card is hot if you also have a Target red card which gives you another 5% off.