Kohl's opening at 6pm on Thanksgiving

Brad

They usually start their on line Tuesday or Wednesday, have a limited time 20% off instead of 15, and get kohls cash of 15/50. I find great deals then!

They usually start their on line Tuesday or Wednesday, have a limited time 20% off instead of 15, and get kohls cash of 15/50. I find great deals then!

• Like 1

I swore they had a 30% off coupon for BF.

my wife works at kohls.  they start expanded hours starting nov 1 i believe stores on weekdays will be open til 11 and on weekends til midnight.  Mid november they go to midnight every night

Just curious- do they really get that much business on weeknights staying open until midnight?  I mean, I go to bed pretty early because I get up very early morning, but midnight on a weeknight would be sooo late for me!

Just curious- do they really get that much business on weeknights staying open until midnight?  I mean, I go to bed pretty early because I get up very early morning, but midnight on a weeknight would be sooo late for me!

I would think staying open that late would be good for people who work 2nd shift and don't get off until later and go to bed a little later?  Or maybe for 3rd shift people whose days are opposite of ours.  I find as I get older, I go to bed earlier and earlier, however in my "younger" days I would often find very grateful that Target was open super late at the Holiday's, or find myself in a Walmart after midnight ;)

Edited by nikkilugi

Do you think the 19.99 toys will be available online? If so and if I make it through the online checkout is it unlikely that my order will be cancelled?

I think it was last year that I ordered my niece a Barbie toy with a horse that was one of the $19.99 deals. I think I ordered it Tuesday of Thanksgiving week. I've never had any issues ordering from Kohls.com. I guess maybe you'd do well to order as soon as the sale goes live, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.

How many Xbox 360s do you think they will have in stock? This is the best deal out ther for the 360 I have seen after the kohls cash but do not want to waste my time if they only have 1 or 2 in stock. Anyone ever go for electronics? Same on the $99 tv. How many do they usually stock?

How many Xbox 360s do you think they will have in stock? This is the best deal out ther for the 360 I have seen after the kohls cash but do not want to waste my time if they only have 1 or 2 in stock. Anyone ever go for electronics? Same on the $99 tv. How many do they usually stock?

I went around 9am on Friday to two stores and they had the tvs and other electronics. I was surprised they did so well stocking the items.