Amazon.com Countdown to Black Friday sale to start Saturday 11/1

Brad

I LOVE this! “Starting in November, millions of holiday shoppers come to Amazon hunting for the best deals and that one perfect gift,” said Steve Shure, Amazon Vice President Worldwide Marketing. “This year, we will have more than 15,000 hand-selected, limited time promotions on hot products, including new early access deals for Prime members on many Lightning Deals from Amazon.com and daily sales events on MyHabit.”

Edited by magickallight

I am not new to Amazon but not a huge Amazon shopper.im just curious will I be able to see these deals on my app or will I have to use a computer?Do they all start at the same time or at different times throughout the day?

Guess I need to do my trial of prime now

I am not new to Amazon but not a huge Amazon shopper.im just curious will I be able to see these deals on my app or will I have to use a computer?Do they all start at the same time or at different times throughout the day?

Guess I need to do my trial of prime now

You should be able to see it on your app but with the size of the screen of your cellphone that might limited your view.  using a computer is always good. They dont start all at 1 time but they will tell you what is coming up . I look to see if a item I want is on the schedule and what time. I schedule  my event around it. LOL. Yes crazy but when you want something desperate enough.... 

Edited by 2chia