Belk Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Okay, I am not going to lie - I just got really Happy about this Black Friday ad. I usually am unmoved by Belks ad, but since I lost a good bit of weight I am now buying new clothes and the buy 1 get 2 free in the pants and shirts, plus the $69 sports coats OMG - MALL HERE I COME

• Like 2

Last year the boots at Belk were the hot items here in Georgia. When we were able to maneuver through the crowds it look Ike a bulldozer had gone through the shoe section. People had 5 and 6 pairs of boots in their carts, arms, strollers and whatever else was available. I am so ready for some shoe shopping!!

• Like 1

Can anyone see the Belks ad on their shopping list page? I have all the ads to choose frim but Belks isn't there??

Can anyone see the Belks ad on their shopping list page? I have all the ads to choose frim but Belks isn't there??

I don't think we normally do Belk's in the listing because it's such a huge ad and it's more regional than most stores.

• Like 1

we hit Belks last yr and that was the worst mistake.  The boots had the whole store in a jam and they had there items in the 2 separate stores( mens Belks)   I haven't looked at the ad but last yr they had the straightners on sale so I had to have 2 for my girls....junk.....they do not get hot enough.