How Does Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Help You?

Brad

I've been a fan of GD.com for quite some time now. I love it & I log on and check out all the latest happenings for the holidays specially when BLACK FRIDAY season rolls around. Gottadeal.com absolutely contains all & everything you need to know for your BLACK FRIDAY needs. You can find all previous years of BLACK FRIDAY ads.You can browse the forums for up to date BLACK FRIDAY predictions, live BLACK FRIDAY Webcasts. Member forum discussions. The seasons hott items. GD.com had ruled all things BLACK FRIDAY since 2004 :)

Need BLACK FRIDAY advice/answer ?? that & more at GD.com

Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea
  • Like 1

I have saved so much money over the last 10 years because of this site.  I started tracking just how much I saved last year at Christmas, and the total was over $680.00! I am so thankful for Gottadeal, and all of the forum members.

**I have already won a t-shirt, I just wanted to chime in on this.

• Like 1

GottaDeal.com is a user friendly website that provides information about many retailer specials online and in store - all year long; plus everything Black Friday including ads; plus forums full of friendly members willing to lend a helping hand; and as if that wasn't enough, they also provide tons of information on many other topics.

Stop by gottadeal.com and you will continue to come back time after time .... there is THAT much useful information. Gottadeal.com, a "more than you expected" website. 

• Like 1

Gottadeal.com where the community lives for deals all year round, our news comes through online webchats and call in shows.  The stationchief takes care of the massive spreadsheets with doorbusters aglore, and Brad takes care of the legal aspects of the leaking ads so we can enjoy all the more.  The volunteer army behind the scenes just to make sure that the deals keep on flowing, When all this started in 2004, I doubt anyone could imagine how collectively we'd grow, the lights keep getting brighter and the site continues to glow, hoping you've all enjoyed the show. Now to end this and tie it with a bow, If you can READ this then I Probably Got Your Doorbuster!

:trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin :trampolin

Edited by hack2222
  • Like 1

Gottadeal is a one stop site that helps with all your wanted deals, year round.

I come here each year to remenice about old deals, ads, crazy things we've seen/done. I come here to talk about things I'm interested in buying, helping with game plans. And getting to see ads early helps a ton also!

Plus, the other forums help with deals going on now. Things I may not know about and that's an extra bonus!

• Like 1

I check the site almost daily... always lots of great deals. I quit camping out a couple years ago, but still have a lot of friends and family ask me about where to get certain items.

Going to this site sure is better than the days where I would wait in the gas station for the Thanksgiving paper to arrive. I remember one year waiting 5 hours just to get the ads. Boy how times change.

• Like 1

As the name implies, GottaDeal.com helps me find the best deals year-round.  For Black Friday, GottaDeal.com gets early access to the ads to allow time to identify and research the deals and click on items to make your personal shopping list with the My Shopping List Feature right on the site.  Comparison charts prepared by volunteers on the site help comparison shop key items, especially electronics.  The discussions in the Forums on GottaDeal.com bring tips and tricks from experienced Black Friday shoppers for getting the best deals on Black Friday and the site provides direct links to items that are available online at Black Friday prices, before, during and after Black Friday.

GottaDeal.com is my go-to site for everything I need to know to get the best Black Friday deals in stores and online!

:)

• Like 1

I've been a member for many years and love the site.  There is no other site better for Black Friday deals, and the year round deals really saves you a lot.  While other sites just post the ads, Gottadeal encourages discussion on the ads, making the site like a family.

• Like 1

Since I found this site back in 2004ish, it's been the only trusted and reliable site I continue to use for Black Friday.  The other sites do not compare to this one, and in addition, it's great all year round for deals!  I come here to get tips, deals, sneak peaks, etc. and I am ever appreciative of the accuracy!  I love being in the know for Black Friday ahead of time so I can get the most bang for my buck AND not waste any time at the last minute looking for the perfect gifts.

I love love love GottaDeal.com and use it anytime I need a big ticket item! Also, before Black Friday, it is the GO TO site for leaked ads and store information! It is the BEST reference site to purchase what you need or want! The site has a Black Friday shopping list you can make by clicking on items in the ads! It is such a useful tool! The charts for the Black Friday ads' items are like nothing else around! The chart information is more in depth than any other site out there and it is done by volunteers! Not many sites have volunteers willing to help create the ad lists, forum topics, and charts, but GottaDeal.com does. Just more reasons why I still love love love my GottaDeal.com! Edited by Bobbi0125

GottaDeal.com is not only for Black Friday shoppers it is a year round site. I catch up daily with my morning coffee to see what GottaDeal members have found overnight. I have been a member for years and have saved well in to the thousands thanks to the site. I love GottaDeal and have to say it is addicting!

I joined Gottadeal for Black Friday several years ago. I loved checking out the leaked ads and then found out that it is a year round site that has helped save me money all year long.  I check the site daily and love to red the posts from others.  I have been able to find things with the help of other members. I can not say enough about how much money I have saved.  I Love Gottadeal  :gdinlove:  :gdinlove:  :gdinlove:

Gottadeal.com isn't only your Black Friday headquarters, it's helped me find so many great deals throughout the year. I try to visit at least once every day or two to check out the deals and check in on the community as a whole. What a great community it is if you don't see a deal or you have questions on something you're looking to buy just ask away and someone will quickly try and help you out.

Gottadeal has helped me find unbelieveable deals. There is just way too many to mention but the very best deal for me was a $500 entertainment center with built in fireplace for $50. That was all thanks to Gottadeals website and the great people who find and post the deals. This site is the best for finding great deals.

For the past several years, I have used GottaDeal.com for ALL of my Black Friday and year round sale planning. The resources GottaDeal posts specifically for their readers and users are extremely valuable to those of us wishing to save hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of dollars during the holiday season especially. For the working and sometimes struggling American, it is refreshing to have someone out there looking to SAVE you money, not TAKE your money. Brad and his team work tirelessly to bring American shoppers the best deals, allowing us to keep more money in our pockets while still surprising our families and friends with the gifts that they want and deserve. Thank you Brad and GottaDeal.com. What you give us is PRICELESS.

GottaDeal is not only a site to go to for Black Friday info, its a year-round site I turn to for finding the best deals! The site is easy to navigate and every member you encounter is friendly and very helpful! I've been a longtime member and plan on staying. You can't find another deal site with all the things that GottaDeal offers.

Gotta deal makes the holiday shopping stress free! I never miss a great price because of the active community of thrifty deal seekers. The notification options ensure that I never miss out on a time sensitive deal. Gotta deal is a one stop shop-everything you need is right here on the site. Hours, ads, online deals, and a community forum of avid Black Friday enthusiasts ready to discuss hot items and give advice on your purchasing needs. I have never missed out on a great price for the items I was looking for thanks to Gottadeal.com and I never will. Gotta deal.com allows me to be an organized and prepared Black Friday shopper who will get every door buster on my list!

spending MORE money then i would with out the site...but gottadeal helps save LOTS of money, black friday, and all year round.. so granted i may actually spend more, but it is because i am buying tons more.. as i am getting superb deals, buying things i would otherwise never consider, but at the prices found in the gottadeal site, they are within reach  so yes i might be spending more... but certainly buying more too...

My sister and I found the gottadeal.com website several years back. We have anxiously awaited the ads every year since. My friends love to hear my stories about the ads coming out, the annual walmart attorney letter, and the great t-shirts, that I have even had the privilege to win one time. I love the forums and have even watched some of the live broadcasts. I think gottadeal.com is the best Black Friday website out there.

I love this site and use it all year long to find great deals and share deals with others.  The Black Friday forum is one of the most trustworthy and reliable sites out there.  The helpful information and tips that the members post is great and there is always at least a dozen people with great ideas when you post a question.  It's a must have for your shopping needs!

With the shift of black friday to black thursday, I found gotta deal even more valuable! While it was always exciting to have the ads before they were delivered on Thursday, it's now a necessity. I can relax early on Thursday knowing my shopping plan is complete. Instead of studying the ad on Thanksgiving, I can enjoy time with family and head to the stores when our gathering is done.