Real or Fake tree?

hillbillyswife

I love a real tree, but it is too warm where I live so the needles drop off about 5 minutes after it comes in the house.  One year it was so bad that I worried the whole season that someone would touch it and it would lose all of the remaining needles.

So I bought a huge artificial tree, and we have used it for about 20 years.  My husband hates to put it up, but it's only once a year so he can handle it.

• 2 weeks later...

ok as i said before.. i NEVER had a real tree in my life... i have several fake ones .. well well.. today i was shopping and as we were looking in the decorations., adam says cant we have a real tree? and i went back and forth and said we will think about it.. well we are in the next store, maybe an hour later, and my phone rings.. nick is asking me where i am.. and i tell him,. he says ..his gf had thought she was going to do something nice and thought we should have a real tree, and they left one at the house for us already. well we buy a stand, and get home and the thing is HUGE.. and heavy.lol. as we never had one,we have no idea how to set it up.. seems simple right? well no the case.. but we got it done,even though it takes up a lot more space and had to rearrange everything lol.

but it is so nice and smells too:) as of now its bare..

• Like 1