DEAD - Target 12 pk Sodas - $0.68 after Coupon

bravesrule62382

Don't know if anyone likes Target Dr. Spice Sodas (Target brand Dr Pepper), It's pretty good and is all I buy now. When I went to Target this weekend, they had all of the Dr Spice sodas marked down to $1.68 for clearance (guessing they might not be carrying it anymore). With the $1 off printable coupon on their website this makes these 12 pks $0.68!

Coupon link: http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=supertarget_home

For coupons click on the link on the right side of the page.

Or if you prefer the regular cola or diet cola you can still get 12 pks for $0.99. Coupon expires 1/21, don't know if it'll be on the website until then or not. Coupon only good at Super Target. FYI, print out as many coupons as you want, as long as it is a one product to one coupon ratio, they have never given me any trouble (just in case you were wondering)

We don't have a Super Target here, we did when I was a little kid, I can remember. Funny how things come back. I am going to check out the pop at Target and see if they let me use the coupon. We love Dr. Pepper and buy the Walmart Dr. Thunder a lot too. Anyways, question is does Super Walmart ever have coupons like the Super Target stores? I have a few Super Walmarts within 40 miles from me.

We don't have a Super Target here, we did when I was a little kid, I can remember. Funny how things come back. I am going to check out the pop at Target and see if they let me use the coupon. We love Dr. Pepper and buy the Walmart Dr. Thunder a lot too. Anyways, question is does Super Walmart ever have coupons like the Super Target stores? I have a few Super Walmarts within 40 miles from me.

Nope, never seen them. I have been a Dr Thumder drinker myself, that is until Target starting putting out these coupons. Since Dr Thunder is $1.99 a 12 pk and the Target Dr Spice is (at regular price) $0.99 after the 1 off coupon. Can't go wrong!

My husband finally fixed the printer so I could print out the coupons. Now to see if my Target has the cokes. Does anyone know if they have caffeine free diet? I have to drink caffeine free but hubby drinks leaded(reg diet).

Wish me luck, tomorrow I'm going on my first big coupon run. :gd_steeri :gd_steeri

I guess your store had them on sale. A TX SuperTarget had them for $1.99 - $1.00 coupon = $1. Still a great deal, but I was hoping for the $.68.

I've never tried Target brand, but we shall see. I got them for my 10 year old, since I'm too good for store brand! LOL!

I guess your store had them on sale. A TX SuperTarget had them for $1.99 - $1.00 coupon = $1. Still a great deal, but I was hoping for the $.68.

I've never tried Target brand, but we shall see. I got them for my 10 year old, since I'm too good for store brand! LOL!

My SuperTarget's in TX too, San Antonio to be exact. They were $1.68 at all Targets I went to here, even regular Targets. That's strange though, usually Target's merchandise scans the same price everywhere (at least in my experience) Oh well...

My SuperTarget's in TX too, San Antonio to be exact. They were $1.68 at all Targets I went to here, even regular Targets. That's strange though, usually Target's merchandise scans the same price everywhere (at least in my experience) Oh well...

That is odd. These have been on clearance at every target i have been to. Did you get Dr Spice? The caffiene free or diet or whatever is not on clearance. Just the regular stuff.

The Garland, TX Super Target's shelves said $1.99. I went right as they were closing at 10pm. An employee scanned it and it still came up $1.99.

She acted like she didn't know anything about them being $1.68.

I got: orange soda, diet cola and cola.

The Garland, TX Super Target's shelves said $1.99. I went right as they were closing at 10pm. An employee scanned it and it still came up $1.99.

She acted like she didn't know anything about them being $1.68.

I got: orange soda, diet cola and cola.

Its only Dr Spice that is marked down, not the ones you listed. HTH.