Smokin hot! Samsung ML-2010 laser printer $29.99 AR - Office Depot

mrn8

Office Depot has the Samsung ML2010 for $79.99, this week. See Ad

There is a $50 MIR from Samsung that is valid at all Samsun retailers, EXCEPT Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA, Frys, Microcenter, J&R Electronics, and Staples. Here is the rebate.

The final cost is $29.99 + tax on $79.99. Very Hot!

Edit:

http://www.officedepot.com/browse.do?N=358+10324+4294962902

Looks like you can get this online as well.

I got a blank page for the rebate form (after searching walmart for the ml-2010)...

But I did find it at: (removed - it now says it's not good at OD - I'm almost positive it wasn't like that before - I looked for that exclusion... hmm)

BTW, that's a pretty sweet price. Thanks

That's the same rebate form I posted. The one I posted still works for me, but it may just be in my cache.

I figured it would be from your description of it. It just wouldn't work for me (Acrobat Reader's funky sometimes). I thought others could use a backup link just in case.

Here are the reviews, seems everybody is happy with quality/speed. Get one while you can!

http://stores.tomshardware.com/rating_getprodrev.php/product_id=9684640/id_type=M//

As with ALL laser printers, you do get defective toner cartridges, when you open a new one (or ESPECIALLY a refilled one), shake it around a bit, inspect it for cracks etc. The printer manufacturer DOES NOT warranty against bad toner cartridges. If you get a leak in one and get the printer insides covered with toner, you're pretty much SOL. (almost impossible to clean for the average user, requires almost complete disassembly).

That rebate form from pricegrabber specifically says that the rebate is NOT valid from Officd Depot or Office Depot.com Not sure if there is another form available, but that one says no rebate from Office Depot.

Yeah, you're right. The Walmart rebate form doesn't mention Office Depot for some reason. So I'm thinking Samsung won't accept Office Depot purchases.

Yeah, you're right. The Walmart rebate form doesn't mention Office Depot for some reason. So I'm thinking Samsung won't accept Office Depot purchases.

Download and save that form... I know I read through the one off pricegrabber. I'm sure it didn't say officedepot at the time I posted it.

I actually emailed the Samsung rebates folks about that issue just to cover my bases, have yet to hear back from them

I read on another forum that someone called Samsung rebates and the person told them it was invalid. Office Depot didn't mention the Samsung rebate in their ads and their rebates are usually tied to a promotion. Even if the Walmart rebate is valid, I don't think I wanna go through the time and hassle of fighting it if Samsung says the rebate is invalid. Not that it matters, since there are no available printers at the Office Depots in my area!