Have you ever been annoyed by rude people while shopping? Are there some bad habits that are apparent and seem to run rampant on this particular day? Do the stores themselves tend to drive you crazy? I will give a few examples of our favorite line/store peeves each year:
1. Persons who show up in the cold with under-dressed children.
2. Persons who cut in line or those who allow family members to cut.
3. Persons who complain to the font of the line that the line just got a heck of a lot longer and monitor the situation every 5 minutes.
4. Ill-prepared staff who can't seem to get their act together or direct you to the wrong aisle/area.
5. Credit card denials or store credit glitches.
6. Media asking if we are part of the "Occupy movement".
7. People blaming us for "Black Thursday"
8. Stores not having the proper stock or selling your ticketed item by mistake.
9. Persons who walk by you and "Show you how it's done" by waltzing in the store , pay full price and then when coming outside shout to you, "See?"
10. Persons who show up for an hour, and get interviewed by the media, telling them how hard it is to stand in line so early.
The list could go on and on. Sometimes the worst things become the fondest memories, so what are your pet peeves this year???