Toys R Us "Great Big Christmas Book" Posted

Brad

First time mom here with probably a stupid question... What is the point of the toy catalog? Is it just giving you the sale prices for the pre-BF sale? My DS is still too little to make a list etc but I would like to get a feel of what toys are good for his age group. He's 18 months now.

What is the point of the toy catalog? Is it just giving you the sale prices for the pre-BF sale?

I think it is so that your kids can tell you that they "just gotta have" all kinds of things they never even knew existed before.

(There are no stupid questions...only stupid answers!)

• Like 3

I think it is so that your kids can tell you that they "just gotta have" all kinds of things they never even knew existed before.

(There are no stupid questions...only stupid answers!)

Ha! Thanks! My little guy is still too young for that - thank goodness! I just have to get him something with Elmo and Mickey and he's a happy guy.

Edited by Tara3117
  • Like 1

First time mom here with probably a stupid question... What is the point of the toy catalog? Is it just giving you the sale prices for the pre-BF sale? My DS is still too little to make a list etc but I would like to get a feel of what toys are good for his age group. He's 18 months now.

I personally try to get 4 copies for my kids.  Then I have them circle what they want so I can divide up presents between us and grandparents.  It also makes it MUCH easier for relatives that live far away....I will look at the picture then email a link so they know what to get the kids.  Other than that....I don't really use it other than that.  With 4 kids, I can't keep track of which character is which....lol.  It helps.  :D

• Like 1