WalMart dropping the ball?

DaFees

For the past couple of years Walmart has always done something to let the world know that the Black Friday season is near. Now I want to clarify that Walmart may have already done this something and Brad has just chosen to not report about it but I'd find that highly unlikely. That something I am referring to is the annual legal notice that Walmart sends to everyone asking them not to release their ad early. It is only 8 days until November which Walmart typically has sent their annual letter out by now. So either Walmart forgot or they stopped caring. If it is the former then as the topic title says, they dropped the ball, but if it is the latter then I wonder how soon we will see the ad, :)

I agree, it doesn't feel like Christmas without Wal-Mart threatening to take legal action. That was the true meaning of Christmas. :)

On an unrelated note... I just noticed you can "report" your own post. Made me laugh.

Sometimes we all need to be reported. HA HA HA!!! That fatal "enter" button before we think.

• Like 1