When will you decorate?

julz0420

Our son will be home from college Thanksgiving week, daughter is out of school most of the week and hubby took vacation time for the week. My hope is that Christmas lights will go up outside on Wed and that Thursday after dinner that we will put up the tree while watching Christmas Vacation. We were suppose to be headed to FL this Thanksgiving but plans were changed and we are now staying home. I'm really hoping that since no one will be visiting during Thanksgiving that we will be able to decorate and have the entire house decked out.

Christmas lights are going on the house this weekend, whoo hoo. It got really cold all of a sudden a few weeks ago all of a sudden and dh hates the cold. I was really worried I would have to crawl up that ladder in 20 degree weather to attach lights to our gutters. Thank goodness for a small break of 50 degrees before the temps drop again Monday.

I will decorate inside after I take my final in statistics next week. Hell, I will be so happy that class is over that I will be drinking spiked eggnog while doing it, lol. Now I know why I skipped statistics - too many numbers.

I put so much stuff up  in my house its impossible to do in a day.I started a few weeks ago doin one room at a time.Just got the 4th tree up yesterday but wont decorate it till thanksgiving while we watch the parade. Will do outside this weekend. We luv christmas time , if it was up to hubby he'd leave tree up year round.lol

• Like 1

Houseguest not leaving until the tues after Thanksgiving so that will delay me. I don't like to have "extra help" when I am decorating! Mind you it's not physical help....lol live Tree will go up early in the week so it can drop before decorating