Online appliance shopping for Black Friday?

Tyandmacsmom

Hi!

I'm looking to purchase a new refrigerator, however looking at the prior years Black Friday ad's, I'm hesitant to do so because I'm anticipating some great deals. My question is, has anyone purchased appliances online on Black Friday at Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, Best Buy, etc.? I would hate to wait until Black Friday to save money, and then not be able to actually purchase a refrigerator.

Thoughts?

Thank you in advance!!

We were out doing recon at Home Depot and Lowes. We were told two very different scenarios in each appliance dept. At Home Depot, the salesman told us to wait until November. The Lowes rep told us that their prices were as good now and it was not likely that November would be better than they are now. Where do you think I would most likely shop?

We did find some good clearance prices on fixtures, like an Allen and Roth light fixture for our dining room for $44(Lowes).

I purchased a front loading washer/dryer online from Sears on BF before because their ad made it sound like there would only be 2 of the items I wanted in the store.  Plus I could order it online much earlier than the store opened, and I did not want to have to worry about spending time in the store when I could be at another store.... I had absolutely no problems and it was delivered that Monday I believe.. had great experience