Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

1:  As the guy zooms by in the car, you know he's already gotten into and out of the store, and is yelling "SUCKERS!!  If you can hear me, I got your doorbusters!!" to all of the people still standing in line...

2:  "Hey, come with me!  I could use an extra set of hands to grab a few things!"

3:  "Oh my God, I missed Thanksgiving dinner, stayed up all night, and they sold the last TV to the guy in front of me!! *sniff*  I'm NEVER doing this again!"

Photo 1: Lady in white (next to the lady in red) on the phone : “Yeah, honey, I’m number 362 in line. Of course I think I’ll get the TV! They said they had 20 in stock, and surely not EVERYONE here needs a $200 50 inch TV, right?”

Photo 2: Man: I’m not sure why they’re high fiving me… I’m actually in the process of falling flat on my face due to lack of balance and sleep. But hey! At least they’re enthusiastic!

Photo 3: Girl: I waited in line for six hours and just now realized I forgot my wallet!

Man: You think that’s bad? I BROUGHT my wallet only to find out that my WIFE now has it!

#1…."The first sign that whatever it was that you wanted, they no longer have any."

#2…."Worst case of camping chair pins and needles ever."

#3…."Late Black Friday morning shoppers or delayed airline passengers? You decide."

Edited by misstaken

1 - I got to target on Tuesday and still had this line. I guess this year I'll go after trick or treating.

2 - Cmon down. You're the next shopper in the best buy black Friday madness.

3 - Just need a short snooze between the 6 PM sales and the 9 PM sales...

photo #1

(The person driving by) a quick trip for Sprite she says...lines aren't that long this time of night she says...

photo #2

(man thinking to himself) crap! I forgot what I came in for, maybe if I hold out my arms and slow down the other people, it'll come back to me...

photo #3

(girl) if only they had one more copy of Vampire Diaries season 4...

(man) tank of gas $60, Starbucks coffees $12, napping while the wife shops with the crowds....priceless.

• Like 1

1. I guess we shouldn't have gone to Mcdonalds...but wait...its that??...OMG...It is!!... I would recognize that coat and woman anywhere....MOM..She's at the front of the line..I am going to text her my list!  WooHooo!!

2. I am the King of the World!!

3.  I am going to sit her for a moment of silence to thank the shopping gods...I got my TV!!!  Yipppeee!!!