Order Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com T-Shirts & Hoodies [Deadline Passed]

Brad

Through November 3rd you can order Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com t-shirts and hoodies here:

https://www.represent.com/blackfriday

There are 3 shirt options:

- regular t-shirt (sizes S - 2XL) - $11.99 each
- larger t-shirts (sizes 3XL - 6XL) - $15.49 each
- hoodies (sizes S - 5XL) - $23.99 each

T-shirts are available in grey, pink, orange or black. Hoodies are available in pink and 2 shades of grey. The page will have sizing information for each type of item.

Credit cards are the only payment method accepted. Prepaid credit cards should also work.

These will ship after the November 3rd deadline, and you'll have them in plenty of time for Black Friday.

Shipping is extra and depends on what you order. I realize these prices have increased since last year, but that's the price we have to pay for someone else to handle the processing, shipping, etc... It also allows us to offer more colors and hoodies this year. I set the prices to be as low as possible - I'm not making any $ on these.

We're also going to be giving away many of the shirts this year. Those will be the heather gray color and will be available in sizes medium through 2XL, so if you want a different color or a different size, you may want to order one to guarantee you get yours.

We went with a front design similar to shirts we had back in 2006 that many of you expressed that you liked. The back features our well-known tagline.

• Like 4

I ordered 3 last year this year it's a cost thing for me, 2 shirts with shipping would cost me what I paid for 3 shirts last year. I really just don't have the money to do it this year it would take away from my spending budget this year on BF