Contest: Discuss Black Friday & Win an iPad mini [Winner Posted]

Brad

those buttons, the biggest fail they ever had.

I hated those things but a coworker did quite well with them...I don't think I ever got a darn thing with them she kept getting $ off discounts, and then combining with clearance finds but then again she did have her son going from register to register to collect them

The winner has been selected... drumroll please....

pogiporkchop has been selected as the winner of the iPad mini with Retina Display!

The winning post, randomly selected from all entries was this post in the "Do you Buy for Yourself on Black Friday?" thread.

Congrats to pogiporkchop and thanks to everyone who posted in the BF forums this year. We'll do something similar next year.

• Like 7

Wooohoooooo!!! Somehow fitting that the Chief Elf for our SS/OE/Christmas card exchanges wins this one! Merry Christmas to you and the "accountants", Pogiporkchop! Don't let 'em hit the eggnog too hard celebrating this one... :tongue1:

Oh and thanks for another great BF season this year, Brad. Great work by you and all the helpers. :)

• Like 2

(spits out coffee...) I won on the truffle comment?!

Wow... I came home from work early because I wasn't feeling well. I think I'm feeling a lot better now

This will be a perfect gift for DS. He really deserves it for working hard both in and out of school (and being uncomplaining as he's watched DD get all kinds of stuff for taekwondo).

As I wrote in my reply, thank you not just for this but everything you do to make GD what it is. If I had to say thanks by baking cookies I'd be baking from now we'll into the new year!

The "accountants" have broken into the bamboo nog again... they posted for me in another thread what was supposed to be here!

• Like 7

If I had to say thanks by baking cookies I'd be baking from now we'll into the new year!

Well then you'd better get started. I'm getting hungry sitting in front of the computer posting Cyber Monday deals all day :P

• Like 2

It's here and I'm so happy! So much swag too... large shopping bag, mouse pad, coin pouches, card holders, calendars, post its, USB hubs, clips, and squishy bouncy balls! (I think that's everything - I had to hide the box before DS walked in.) The Firm has taken a break from the bamboo nog and is playing dodgeball. The iPad won't be opened until Christmas but thank you for everything. I'll have to post DS's reaction on Christmas Day.

Now accepting cookie orders... :D

• Like 2