Go Pro camera

lassdm

• 4 weeks later...

I just purchased the GoPro 3 White for $199 with $50 gift card at Walmart.com and free shipping.  The Silver also can be found for $299 with $50 gift card and free shipping today.  Do a search once you get on walmart.com for GoPro....and scroll thru all the options.  There are several different gift card options for the GP White.  I was looking at accessories and accidentally saw the option with $50 gift card...and I already had the White with $25 gift card in my cart!  I went back and changed, of course!

• Like 1

I just purchased the GoPro 3 White for $199 with $50 gift card at Walmart.com and free shipping.  The Silver also can be found for $299 with $50 gift card and free shipping today.  Do a search once you get on walmart.com for GoPro....and scroll thru all the options.  There are several different gift card options for the GP White.  I was looking at accessories and accidentally saw the option with $50 gift card...and I already had the White with $25 gift card in my cart!  I went back and changed, of course!

Nice! :)

WalMart will have these same prices on BlackFriday.  Best Buy and Target also will have the Hero3Silver for a deal.  I believe that Walmart.com has already sold out of these GoPros at the above mentioned deal for this week.  You can still try.  These prices are the best that I've seen them--and I don't suspect it will be any lower than this after Black Friday.