Victorias Secret.

Tigger97498

Which ones?

So at the semi-annual sale, you don't get a lot of "neutral" colors - they're almost all pretty bright.  I tend to order online instead of fighting the masses in store.

the body by victoria wirelsss. I dont care on the color. Oh can you do the semiannual online too? I'd much rather do that. I could get sized the week before  and make sure the body by victoria fits how i want etc.

the body by victoria wirelsss. I dont care on the color. Oh can you do the semiannual online too? I'd much rather do that. I could get sized the week before  and make sure the body by victoria fits how i want etc.

Yep, I always order online. It's so easy to get up to the minimum for free shipping.  That's a good line.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've heard that the ones on Black Friday aren't as good quality as they usually have? Is that true? And do you the sizes run the same?

They are usually different ones they have just for black friday. It's not the normal ones. I did order the pants last year and they are gigantic! I guess it depends on what kind they offer this year. I know they have been debuting more slim fit Pink brand lounge pants.

I've heard that the ones on Black Friday aren't as good quality as they usually have? Is that true? And do you the sizes run the same?

If you regularly buy VS hoodies and clothes, you will notice a difference. The material is much thinner, somewhat ill fitting. They are usually shorter. You can get the exact same ones online for the same price during their BF event. At least that was the experience in years past. Good luck. :)

I received an email that Angel cardholders get access to sale starting Wednesday. The bras are bogo 50% off but asterisk at bottom of email says that sale is good thru 12/3. But if you really want tote that you get free with $75 purchase, you can shop on Wednesday with their card. The email said valid online, in stores and catalogue.

I received an email that Angel cardholders get access to sale starting Wednesday. The bras are bogo 50% off but asterisk at bottom of email says that sale is good thru 12/3. But if you really want tote that you get free with $75 purchase, you can shop on Wednesday with their card. The email said valid online, in stores and catalogue.

I have the Angel card too but haven't gotten the email yet.  They must send them out in spurts.   There are a few things I'm looking at, but might be more worth it to just wait for the semi-annual sale in January.

FYI, the codes were live earlier today for angel cardholders.

Use code EXCLUSIVE for the free tote with $75 purchase

Use code ANGELSFIRST for B1G1-50% off on bras

I think I am going to wait until the other offers are live and hopefully they will have a free ship code with $25 purchase or something. I hate it they only let you use 3 codes online.

I just placed my order and got free panties for joining Pink Nation, free shipping and the free Black Friday bag.

Panties, Boyfriend Pants, Sparkly Zip Up Hoodie and Tote Bag with 3 items inside for $102 delivered. Not bad for Victorias Secret.

Thanks Brad for another helpful tip! I love GottaDeal.com!

For Angel card holders, if you are trying to use other Angel rewards with the BF deals, just login to a live chat session and they'll help!  :) 

This morning I got the free tote, 50% off second bra, free November panty, $15 off my order and free shipping!  5 offer codes all stacked together!!   You usually have to place the order but then if you give the order # to the chat rep, they can adjust it for you and send an updated order confirmation.   Extremely happy with the VS service this morning!!  

How do I get access to the Black Friday stuff?  I have an Angel card but can't figure it out.

Just shop as normal and input the offer codes at checkout.   Make sure to pay with your Angel card.  Someone listed them above or you should have also received an email with the offers.

Offer code 100SHIP gets you free shipping on a minimum order of $100.

Got:

3 fragrance gift sets

lip gloss gift set

panties

Black Friday tote

Oh, forgot to mention...free secret reward card is still going on too.

Edited by jade2002