Old Navy 75% Off

emptynest-2

Guest RedStateGirl
Man oh Man, what awesome deals, got a bunch of khakis with embellishments for $4.99 each and tee's for $2.99 plus a beautiful parka for my older daughter for $13, originally $54, what great deals, thanks for the post.:eyepoppin

Deals are unbelievable!! I bought a couple of dress and tons of shirts and turtlenecks for my 7 month old girl and I couldn't believe I paid exactly $10. All of the shirts and turtlenecks were .49 cents and .99 cents!! They had more stuff but I got there kind of late so I guess I will be going back!!

went back, of course, this time to a different one...despite being in the mall this one had a ton of stuff left & was much better organized too, not all mixed together like in the other one...got 3 more things for myself...great sweater for $10, top for $3.50, & pants for $5, & dress pants for my dad for $6, but i really went crazy in the girls section getting stuff for my cousin, the best of which was a jean jacket with a quilted lining for $10...plus once again all the stuff i got for myself i was able to pay for with gcs, & the stuff for my cousin that i charged on the ON credit card i get the bucks back for! :)

Went last night....got 2 pairs of pants, 2 jackets and 2 long sleeve button up shirts for my son......$20.79....he's a small in the mens sizes and naturally that is usually whats left after everyone has been thru....soooo TY for another great heads up