Old Navy 75% Off

emptynest-2

Went to ON this evening only to see that their clearence items are an additional 50% off the already marked down price.

I asked about a price adjustment in the purchases that I bought Weds. the clerk did not even know anything a price adjustment. I showed her the sign and she called her manager who gave me a $18.00 adjustment. YEPPIE :woot2: ! ! !

The clerk that the 75% was for this weekend. :lolrun::gd_pineap :gd_pineap

That sale is SERIOUS!!!! One of my students had a fire and his house burned down. I went to Old Navy tonight with a size list in hand and was able to fill four shopping bags with stuff for him and the three other members of his family,for less than $100.00.

I think I'll go back tomorrow to see what I can find for myself.

All I have close is the Old Navy Outlet Store. I went Wed. didn't find anything. They had clearance clothes in each section but were not even an addtl 30% off. There was 1 small rack in back with addtl 30% on little girl jackets. They even still had lots of winter stuff full price.:insane: :insane:

I went as well. They didn't have alot of girl's stuff left but a ton of little boy's stuff. I got Zeke 4 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, Gabe 3 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, Zara 3 shirts and i pair of pants and I got Gabe a NICE coat for nest winter andthe coat was only $7.50! I also got one pair of socks for .50! I'm going back this morning cuz I had DH with me and he thinks I am crazy. They had a TON of footie pajamas and hopefully I can get next year's Christmas pj's. I only spent $39 for all that!

Now my store said that the extra 50% was only on Friday and Saturday and then it goes back up to the clearance price. Just a heads up on that part.

Similar situation I had. About two weeks ago, I bought about $70 worth of items. I went earlier this week, and found some of those items in the clearance section. I went to the return/exchange cashier area to ask for a price adjustment, and before I could even tell the cashier anything, she asked for my receipt, and then I got over $10 back, just like that. The entire process literally took below 15 seconds!

-=Victor Ly/MaStA ViC

i again went to old navy's and purchased stuff worth 70 dollars. my DH got a track pant , i bought 2 tracks pants for 4 dollars. i got a nice woolen coat prcied at 78 dollars for just 25 dollars. hubby picked up 2 sweat shirts for just 6 dollars each... really good stuff there... i love old navy now...

I got two pairs of pants yesterday for $3.48 each. Got another pair for $10 and I was debating that one since it was "more expensive." Heh. Also got some clothes for my son for next year. Hope he'll fit into a 2T by then. I also did a price adjustment on a purchase I made last week when the sale was 30% off. The cashier had no clue what I was talking about at first. He said I couldn't do a price adjustment but then I pointed out the sign right near the register. I don't think he really understood English much. He had to call some other guy over and he told him to scan the receipt and instantly I got about $20 back! I never did that before but thanks to this forum, I saved so much $$$!

This sale was amazing. We got soo much stuff! Snow gloves for $1.49, snow hats for $0.98, I think $10 was the most I paid for anything. We left with three big bags full of clothes for all four of us and only spent $81. That doesn't happen very often...now if they could just put an Old Navy closer to my house. The nearest one is about 45 minutes away.