Who is on Your List this Year? What are they Asking For?

magickallight

My kids are grown - from 32 down to 18, and I have 4 grandkids and a hubby and mom to buy for...

Trying to get them to give me ideas so that I can pre-plan my Black Friday shopping.

Who are you shopping for this year and do they give you wish lists or do you just buy what you think they want? ')

Too many people, usually takes a lined page front and back one person per line. Everyone gets what we think they'd like, a couple of the younger (16-19yo) cousins make lists and the younger kids (4-8yo) usually make it obvious what they'd like for months ahead. Neighbors and mail/trash folks usually get a bottle of wine.
  • Like 1

I am trying to cut back some this year, on who I buy for and how much I spend. I love for them to give me list and I have been asking for them already too. I know I will buy for mom, dad, 5 grown children 1DSIL, 3DDIL, 1 child age 11, 8 grandchildren (ages 5 to 1 month), brother, his wife, nephew, my in-laws, teachers, and possibly a few others. I have not done as well saving this year so I am a little worried. 

• Like 1

My list is so large this year. I have my 3 kids, dh, mom, dh's parents, 6 nieces/nephews, 4 friends, and a ton of teachers, coworkers, etc. I have been shopping for months already but am hoping to get everything done on Black Friday. I have no idea what anyone wants yet except my 3 kids, my oldest wants a sewing machine, fabric, body form so she can make dresses, my middle daughter wants everything frozen or american girl, and my youngest son is a mix between paw patrol, super hereos and disney cars. I really need to get my list statred for everyone else...

• Like 1

My list for my close loved ones include an Alienware laptop, a buffet clarinet, an xbox 360 minecraft bundle, and a ipad with data plan.

Pretty sure there will be a del on the 360 and ipad but not sure on the laptop or the clarinet.

• Like 1

I have no idea what anyone wants yet except my 3 kids, my oldest wants a sewing machine, fabric, body form so she can make dresses...

Definitely look for the Joann's ad if you have one near you. They have dress forms on sale every year. You can look at last year's ad to get a price idea to determine if you can find it cheaper prior using coupons.

So far I need the Doc McStuffins mobile check-up center and 3 - 32 inch flat screens as we are upgrading the kids tv's. My "buy it" price on those is $150 each. No one has given an official list but I have some ideas:

DS18 an Xbox one game, some blu-rays and cash

DD11 clothes, nail wraps and maybe a pair of beats by dre

DS7 Russell Wilson or Richard Sherman jersey, big lego set, Madden 25 or 15 (he's young enough to not care if it's the newest version or not)

DD4 3ds of her own so she can stop taking everyone else's and the doc McStuffins center.

DH no idea and he's no help; I'm thinking of doing gift cards to Wawa and Dunkin Donuts as he frequents those places on his way to work.

My list is so large this year. I have my 3 kids, dh, mom, dh's parents, 6 nieces/nephews, 4 friends, and a ton of teachers, coworkers, etc. I have been shopping for months already but am hoping to get everything done on Black Friday. I have no idea what anyone wants yet except my 3 kids, my oldest wants a sewing machine, fabric, body form so she can make dresses, my middle daughter wants everything frozen or american girl, and my youngest son is a mix between paw patrol, super hereos and disney cars. I really need to get my list statred for everyone else...

Hancock Fabrics has quite a few machines and the body form on sale 

Bunch of people who want more than they deserve... j/k (kinda)

Mom-don't know

Husband-Money

Kid 1-Money and luggage

Kid 2-PS4, TV, Phone (no chance for a phone lol),

Kid 3-Circled most of the Fleet Farm Catalog, of course that's all we have so far

Might be a gift exchange with my in-laws or buying for the little kids only.

One other person-don't know yet, probably money.

I usually by for myself since my husband doesn't like to shop or look for sales so he ends up paying to much.

Edited by shopping4my3son

We decided to draw names in our small family as several are on tight budgets, that way everyone just has to get 1 or 2 gifts for $60 or less each. The one granddaughter is already bought for since she is big into Breyer horses, we bought some at Breyerfest in July and have been picking up since then. Santa already has his tucked away for her too. I have some of what my son and DDIL are getting from me as I drew their names. I will probably get the other 2 kids something small but is it. Depending on what we see in the ads, may do any of it online if we can get.