Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

The 2014 Black Friday Product Charts (Updated 11/26)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 MeAGNL8agn  OFFLINE  

MeAGNL8agn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 19, 2014 - 7:31 pm

Thanks to  all working behind the scenes! The charts help so much. It is time to replace my 2006 Black Friday HP laptop! Guess you know I'm shopping for another HP!

#32 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

Super Ultra Uber Geeky BF Mod

• 4,505 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Nov 21, 2014 - 7:35 am

What? Nobody knows about these charts? I really gotta work on my advertising...

Let's make 'em a TV star!

Web sites, tools to help find those Black Friday deals - ABC15.com

You can just watch the first half and ignore the 'other' sites :P And why didn't she click again to buy that Element TV online?

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

#33 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,639 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 21, 2014 - 12:01 pm

was great to see this at the start of the vidoe instead of near the end, feels so much better to not be the followers in the video like those other sites that we shall not mention here. hahaha

I cant wait to use your charts in a couple days when I start making my list of the movies I want to get from which store this year

#34 bribri25  OFFLINE  

bribri25

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 21, 2014 - 12:23 pm

Yeah, these charts are so awesome when it comes to needing one of these items!!

#35 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

• 4,505 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Nov 22, 2014 - 5:33 pm

Almost forgot to announce another HUGE update just in time for BigJim's webcast tonight! We're in the home stretch, folks. You know it's getting close when you've got just over 2,200 items in your charts!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

#36 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

• 4,505 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 24, 2014 - 8:34 am

Another big update! Nearly all hot electronics items should be added in now and Kohls should be done shortly. Enjoy the charts while you camp out in line! :)

#37 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

• 4,505 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 24, 2014 - 8:56 am

If anyone has access to ABC affiliate Channel 15 in the Phoenix AZ area, tune in to tonight's 6pm news for the Smart Shopper segment with Daphne Munro. The charts, and GottaDeal.com, are making another media appearance :)

#38 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

• 4,505 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 24, 2014 - 6:54 pm

More TV time for the charts...

Online chart lets you sort through holiday ads - ABC15.com

Only about a minute and fifteen of fame, but it's still good media relations :)

#39 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

• 4,505 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 26, 2014 - 8:57 pm

And the final update to the 2014 Black Friday Product Charts has been posted. Hope everyone can use them to find the best deals out there this year.

Everyone have a very happy Thanksgiving and stay safe out there in the Black Friday/Thursday/whenever crowds :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users